page2 of The girl in red.

Winter Home coming. I dreaded the word. I was hopeful when I heard they might cancel it because of Rachelle's murder. There was so doubt about it she was killed in cold blood. It was so bad they're (Her family) going to have to do a close casket.

Every one was acting sad and depressed over her death. It was sad but once every one heard homecoming was back on it was all rainbows and unicorn. It was no secret that the youth of Main Chester High were very Juvenal. Seven, that's the number of girls out of the Junior class who got pregnant last year at prom. That was the lowest number in a good 2 decades.

Down here girls had babies and married by the time they could drink and if you didn't by then you were 1.) stuck up 2.) unattractive 3.) A lesbian. All of which sound better to me than wasting my life away being some dumb hicks house wife.

I ditched school and went dress shopping with Shelby. She got a dress that scream take me now and I don't care who's watching baby. It also screamed Shelby at the same time. It was short barley covering her thighs, baby pink with a low sweet heart neck line, rhinestone's, glitter,ruffles and a bow. It looked like a princess threw up on it.

I chose a just above knee length, it was a dark blood red with a black velvet flower/ vine pattern on it and a silky black bow around the waste. It came with almost a mix of a Shaw and a cloak. That was a red color to. Shelby chose a 7 inch pair of pink pumps that had been showering with glitter. I chose a simple pair of flats.

" Your so simple, no guys going to ever want you if you don't stand out." Shelby states when she see my apparel. I wanted to say that she could stand on the corner with hers, but my mean streak had run out and was staying in my head as it was supposed to. It was around 9:30 p.m by the time Shelby and I departed.

The Wolfs P.O.V :

"Shut up." was all I could say to the whinny human voice in my head. He never liked having any fun and he used words to big for me. But once I found 'Her', he would go away and leave me to my thoughts. I could feel 'Her' and sometimes I could even hear 'Her' thoughts. But it was never enough to find 'Her' or to satisfy the animalisic part of me. 'She' was always on my mind, always and that little punk in my head knew who 'She' was. He refused to tell me. Good for him in a way, bad for me in many.

I ran around alleys, just wondering sometimes, shifting sometimes, using his body so people wouldn't cry wolf in to the night. I was using him when I saw a girl. 5' 5, brown hair to her waste, pretty face. Her arms were full of stuff. She smelled like pumpkin spice and'Her". I knew that if i kept this one around she might lead me to 'Her'.

I walked up to her and threw on the charm. I smiled that lighting white flash of a smile. " Whats such a beautiful girl like your self doing out here all alone in the dark." I says winking and grabbing the biggest bag she had. At first she looked like a dear in head lights, but she must of recognized his body. " You scared the Hebe jibes out of me, and Scarlet abandoned me for a warm bed and hot tea." The girl looks at me, study's me. I know the physical different of his body's different when I take over its like some of my strength, build, looks, charisma are transferred.

I pretend not to notice and keep conversation going. " Whats with all the stuff?" I ask looking at her. She blushes a strawberry red. " Homecoming." She says simply. I take a chance. " Got a date yet ." She giggles like an idiot. " No, I was going to ask out Ryan, but that would look bad a girl asking a guy." She says like it was as clever as ever. Little did she realize that if it were any other guy he might of told her never mind. She basically said I'm her last resort but fine by me because she was kinda mine.