Chapter Twenty-Two

-Harry-

"Niall?" I said into the phone impatiently

"Harry? Why are you calling me so late?"

"Do you know where Liam is?" I asked getting right to the point.

"Yeah, he's heading to the auction house."

"What do you mean? I thought the cops shut that place down."

"They did, he found a new one, a couple other guys from the gang are going too," Niall said with his thick Irish accent.

"Why aren't you going?"

"I hate going to those places. The only reason I ever went was because of Liam. But we've stopped talking, and I'm not his bitch any more,"

"Well good for you mate. Listen, I have to go but thanks for telling me where I can find Liam. He's in for the beating of a lifetime," I said already feeling the adrenaline rushing through me.

"I'd be careful if I were you. BN40 is pissed at you. I wouldn't go jump him while he's with everyone. You'd be a dead man," Niall warns me.

"I appreciate you looking out for me, but Liam put Zayn in the hospital today, and I'm going to kill that fucker if it's the last thing I do."

"Wait, what do you mean? What did Liam do?"

"He fucking beat the shit out of Zayn in the school bathroom. Poor thing couldn't walk by himself," I said remembering how hurt and vanerable he was.

"Oh my god. Is Zayn okay?" He asked sounding genuinely worried.

"Just some internal bleeding, but he'll live," I sighed. "But Liam is suspended and can't graduate with his class, so at least the school gave him punishment, but it's still not enough for what he did to my baby."

"That's awful. But listen mate, you should really wait until Liam is alone before you get revenge, trust me," Niall said.

"Yeah, okay mate. I'll talk to ya."

"Bye," he said and ended the conversation. I hung up the phone and pulled out of the hospital parking lot.

I'm mentally debating if I should risk kicking Liam's ass now, or if I really should wait. My head is spinning and I need aspirin. I'll just go to the 24 hour store and grab some.

-Later-

"Baby! What did you do? You didn't have to get me flowers and ice cream," my sleepy Zayn said from the hospital bed.

"I didn't? Nobody told me that. Guess I'll have to eat this ice cream by myself," I teased.

"Wait wait wait, on second thought I think you did have to do this," he smiled. I laughed and kissed him on his forehead.

We sat in the hospital room until about 2am talking about stupid things, and admiring each other's company, and then he fell asleep. I told Trisha she could go home and rest and I would sleep at the hospital with Zayn. "Goodnight baby boy, I love you so much," I whispered and kissed his cheek.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Sorry late update. Only a few more chapters left! Love you guys to pieces. Thank you for all of your support. This isn't edited so sorry for any mistakes.