Chapter One

Zayn grabbed his History book and shut his locker.

"Hey mate," Louis said walking beside him.

"Hey Lou. How's it going?" Zayn asked looking over to his friend of three years.

"Good. Are you coming to football practice today?"

"Wouldn't miss-" Zayn started to say before colliding with a tall lad he hasn't seen before. "I'm sorry, I-"

"Save it," the boy snaped glaring at him and walking away. Louis picked his friend up from the floor.

"You could've help him up, douche!" Louis yelled. But the long legged boy just kept walking "Who the hell was that?" Lou said, looking back at the curly haired boy, once again.

"No clue, must be new," Zayn shrugged.

"Who comes to a new school a three quarters into the year?" Louis laughed. Zayn didn't say anything else, he didn't understand why his best mate was being so mean to curly headed kid. After all it was Zayn's fault they crashed, he wasn't looking.

————-

"Read chapter 13 and review for the test," Ms. Taber stated as she took a seat at her cherry wood desk.

There was a light chatter amongst the class until the principal walked in, asking Zayn to step into the hallway. There was an uproar of "ohh's". Usually, the principal doesn't take anyone out of class unless they are in big trouble.

"Zayn, this is Harry. He's new here and I would like you to show him where all his classes are,"

"I c-can do that." Zayn studdered looking at Harry who held a glare so strong he could feel it burning through his skin.

"Good. Harry if you need anything, you know where to find me." He said then walked away leaving the two boys awkwardly standing in the hall.

"So, uhm can I see your schedule?" Zayn asked rubbing the back of his neck. Harry picked this up as a nervous habit.

"You don't have to take me to my classes, I can find my way," Harry simply stated.

"Yeah, but you heard Mr. Shaw," Zayn said. He wasn't one to disobey anybody. Harry rolled his eyes and started to walk away.

"Hey! Wait! Where are you going?" Zayn questioned the taller boy. But Harry kept walking.

"Harold!" Zayn shouted causing the curly haired boy to whip around.

"My name is Harry. Got it?" Harry spat getting close to Zayn's face.

"Y-yes. I'm s-sorry." Zayn whispered. Harry then stormed off and Zayn didn't follow. He went back into History earning stares from his peers and a raised eyebrow from Louis.

After class Louis started a full investigation on Zayn.

"What kind of trouble could you possibly be in Malik?"

"I'm not quite sure what I'm in for, but I don't think it's going to end well." Zayn sighed.

"What are you talking about? What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything. Mr. Shaw wanted me to show Harry around but he doesn't want anything to do with me."

"Harry?" Lou asked.

"The lad I bumped into this morning."

"I guess he kind of looks like a Harold."

"No! Don't call him that. He hates that name. He almost bit my head off for calling him Harold."

"I think the bloke has anger issues." Louis laughed.

——————————

Well that was the end of the first chapter. I hope you guys liked it! Pleasevote!