Sterek

Summary: Scott has to has to go on a date with kira, he needs someone to watch Derek(young one) because of his shift is coming and he can't find no else except......stiles 😻

Theme:Fluff
**************************************************************
Stiles's Pov
Stiles sat on his bed trying to study but he felt like someone was watching him, he should be use to it by now but he wasn't it's still weird to him "if you watching come out now " was all he said not looking up from his book. Soon a shadowy figure came out revealing his bestfriend from day one Scott mccall "hey...stiles....sti. buddy....bestfriend" Scott was saying stiles knew he wanted something he always does this when he does "what do you want Scott ?" The pale boy had asked him looking up at the crooked jawline boy .

"What makes you think I want something ?" Scott sat on his bed stiles just gave him a look like "really ?"the boy sighed and spoke "okay look it's me and Kira first anniversary and we'll I was going to talk her to her favorite place " he spoke stiles didn't catch on so quick he looked confused ."Okay and ?" He asked going back to his book Scott rolled his eyes at the boy but spoke again "and well someone has two watch Derek" stiles looked up from the book and at Scott he hated Derek not the older one the younger one it's already hard trying to win his friendship the older Derek is a sourwolf but the younger is so sour it hurts him "no...."was all he said.

"Oh come on why not plz ?" Scott asked clearly not seeing the cut under his cheek from Derek punching him for just asking "why so you have to be so sour ?" Stiles spoke "because he's so mean to me, doesn't like me and LOOK WHAT HE DID TO MY CHEEK" the boy was all ready mad. "Look if you do this I will get you all the curly fries you want Just plz " Scott really wanted to enjoy this date with Kira and he so wasn't going to bring Derek with him on the other hand stiles did like those yummy fries "Okay deal but if he starts and kills me it's on you" Scott hugged his bestfriend happy as ever "thanks bro" .

Skip to Derek's House.......

Stiles's baby blue jeep pulled up to the big creepy looking house and got out grabbing his bag he walked up to the loft shivers run down his back as he did "okay it's just one night what's the worst that can happen " he thought getting to the door taking a deep breath the pale boy knocked on to the door. About 15 minutes later the much taller boy came to the shirtless stiles breath was caught in his throat now don't get stiles wrong Derek was hot but he never liked him so why he liking him now ? "Ugh what are you doing here ? Where's Scott " Derek asked looking at the shorter boy with cold meaningless eyes stiles rolled his whiskey colored eyes .

"Because Scott had to go on a date with Kira and he no one would help but me " he pushed past the boy and sat on the couch the older boy growled "Don't touch noting in here your scent is so ugh...." Derek lefted out while stiles went back to study thinking about the sour boy at times. About a hour later stiles had finished studying when he heard something break down the hall he got up and made he way to the noise 'plz don't be something bad plz don't plz ' he chanted over in mind the noise was coming from Derek's room he was told never to go in there but he did anyway.

What he saw made his eyes go wide the room was a mess the covers were shredded, paper were all over the room and photos were all over yet place "I-I-I thought I told you not to come in here " the weak comes from the Conor stiles turned around looking at the boy Derek's eyes were light blue , his claws were put they were digging into his stomach sweat formed on his face stiles ran over to him "s-stay away from me stiles !!!" He screamed but stiles didn't he wouldn't like this. "What's wrong with you der ?" He asked looking into his eyes normally he would be scared but this time he wasn't "m-m-my shift " was all that lefted his mouth "is there anything I can do ?" He asked the younger boy with a sad smile why he so caring for Derek now ? Derek looked at the boy clutching his stomach and hissing .

"Hold me !!!" He yelled making stiles shocked did he just here that correct "w-wh-what ?" Stiles blushed a dark red "stiles hold me I need your touch " this wasn't just any shift this was the shift where he found his mate....stiles was his mate Derek didn't have to say twice for stiles he picked the younger boy up wrapping his arm around Derek's waist and brought him to the bed. They lay down Derek's face was in Stiles's chest his hands clutching onto his shirt "shhh it's going to be okay baby" stiles whisper kissing Derek's forehead that made Derek's body cold down a little and made him smile.

That night stiles just whispered sweet nothings unit Derek's ears making him fill better

####################################################
Hope you guys enjoyed first book ever 😨😃😨😃😨

Plz comments , vote and share

Tell me what ship you want next or a part.2