secrets

chapter 3

     Copelands pov

I was sitting in class next to Brandon. a kid that was in front of Brandon turned around. I knew he was a skater from how he dressed and that there was a skateboard beside him.

"Hey, Copeland right?" he asked. I smiled. he's really cute. "Yeah and you are?". "josh" he blushed a little.

"I think you're beautiful" he said shyly. I giggled. "thanks do you have a phone maybe we can text or something "I said. he nodded and handed me his phone. I saved my number and gave it back to him. he turned back around.

a few minutes later I got a text from a unknown number obviously Josh. I opened it.

Josh: Hey it's Josh. can I ask you something?

me: sure

Josh:would you like to go out on Friday with me?

me:Yeah sure... :)

Josh:cool I would of asked you in person but I am shy

me:youre fine... shy is better.

Josh:Okay what time should I pick you up?

me: how about 7

Josh: cool.

.

.

.

the whole period went on like that and I found out me and Josh had the same classes. me,Josh,and Brandon walked together from class to class and at lunch Josh took me to a loading dock that was really fun.it was for the skaters spot where they hang out.

I drove home with Brandon and we talked about our day. he kept asking me about Josh.

I am in my room doing my homework when someone knocked on the door.  "come in"

my dad walked in and sat on the bed. "how was school?" he asked.

"fine "

"did you make any new friends?"

"Yeah I have a date on Friday with a guy named Josh "

"you know I have to meet him"

"Okay I'll call him over for dinner tonight "

"I'll go tell Vic to make extras"

I nodded and he left. I clicked on Josh's number and waited for him to pick up.

"hello"

"Hey Josh"

"Hey what's up"

"you wanna come over for dinner"

"Yeah I will be there around 6, bye sweet heart"

"bye" I giggled

.

.

.

  Brandon's pov

"Brandon! dinner!" my mom screamed from the kitchen. I walked out of my room but stopped at the stairs when I saw Josh walk in the front door with Copeland.

"what are you doing here?" I asked harshly. "Josh is here for dinner " Copeland said.

"I kind of figure that but I mean why is her in my house"I shot a glare at josh. why him?

"Hey man I'm not here for you, I'm here for copeland. what's your problem anyways, we never all in school and I never gave you a reason of hating me. what are you jealous?" Josh said harshly. I looked at Copeland to see her staring at me. she shook her head and walked into the dinning room, holding Josh's hand.