I miss my dad

Chapter 10

Copelands pov

I was laying on the couch with Brandon watching tv.

"Brandon?"

"Yeah?"

"What if they find us somehow?" I looking at his face.

"Then we have no choice but to come back with them. they are our parents"

"I miss my dad. he always made things fun until we showed up at your house"

"I'm sorry. I kind of miss my parents" he sat there staring at the tv.

I got up and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a coke and the grapes. I started snacking on the grapes.

I really do miss my dad. I wish we didn't leave but we did and it was all because of my dad. of course I was going to miss him either way. no matter what he did, or tried to do, he's still my dad. I love him unconditionally.

"What are you doing?" Brandon's voice came from behind me, knocking me out of thoughts. I jumped and turned around.

"Nothing. just getting a snack and something to drink" I said.

"It took you twenty minutes to so that?" he raised an eye brow.

I was thinking for that long? dang!

"Sorry. what did you need?"

"Just wondering what you were doing" he smiled."were you thinking about your dad?" he walked up to me and kissed my forehead. I nodded.

I opened my coke and took a drink of it. "it will be fine" he simply said with a grin. his sexy grin.

"I'm going to go to bed" he kissed my lips and walked to the back bedroom. "night I love you"

"Love you too! I'll be in there in a minute"

"Okay"

I walked into the living room with the grapes and coke. I sighed. nothing is complicated between me and Brandon at all. it's just that we both miss our parents and wish we never left. we talked about it a few times.

I went and put up the grapes and finished my drink. I walked back to the bedroom and laid down. I felt a heavy arm go around my waist and pull me closer.

I laid there for a while until I fell into darkness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short I don't have many ideas :(

Comment

Vote

READ!!!

Byezzz