Chapter 5

He stares into my eyes and says "Don't you worry. I sure will."

I roll my eyes and shake my head as I turn away and sigh..

Class is more than half way over now. Only about 10-15 more minutes left. I'm surprised Jose has gone this long without messing with me. I start to wonder what is up...

By this time, the teacher left the classroom and told us that we had free time so we could talk and play on our phones if we wanted as long as we behaved because she had to go take care of some business at the front office.

Suddenly, I feel his hand on my thigh once again and my breathing gets a little slower as I bite my lip with my head still turned trying not to let him see or know that it makes me feel some type of way when he does that.

' Well I guess everything is back to normal again with him touching on me. ' I think to myself as my heart starts to pound. He leans closer to me slowly and when he reaches my ear he says in a low and seductive voice, "You know, every time I see you roll your eyes just makes me even more turned on. It isn't an insult to me babe. It makes me wanna just pin you down and slightly torture you and your body with my lips."

When I heard those words, my breathing hitched even more and my mouth became dry as I tried to swallow while slowly turning my head, my eyes meeting his. It's that uncomfortable feeling again... But this time, I don't want him to move his hand at all...

' Oh my... How would that feel?? 😩😍 Feeling his lips pressed against my own lips, neck, chest... His hands touching and rubbing all over me. Going up and down my thighs, my hips, squeezing my ass and boobs. Oh I bet it would — '

I was lost in my thoughts as I felt myself get more and more wet and turned on until I realized what was going on.

' SNAP OUT OF IT SHEILA!!! ' I told myself.

Even after I snapped out of my thoughts I couldn't stop looking at him. I somehow had managed to be turned around in my chair facing him, my hands on his arms like I didn't want him to move his hand off my thigh. I was studying his tattoos and his facial features.

' Oh my God!!!! ' I thought to myself in disbelief. ' I'm lost in my fucking thoughts again!!! '

I looked at him and he just smirked at me and then chuckled.

"I'm all yours baby girl. Look all you want. Whenever you want it, come get it. 😏 And don't act like you don't like what feels right. You know you love it when I touch you." He said, still talking in a low and seductive voice. He leans back up to my ear again, moving his hand farther up my thigh "It drives you insane. We both know it baby girl. Don't be ashamed of what feels good."

I lick my lips and halfway bite my lip. He seems a little surprised that I was being a little sexual back to him. I guess I just couldn't help myself.

I slowly move his hand off of my thigh even though I didn't really want to...

"Well you can keep on wanting, because you aren't gonna get anything outta me."I said as I smirked at him seductively.

He grinned and then looked away. As soon as he did, two girls walked up to him.

One of them said "OH MY GOSH YOU'RE FRIMZY!!!" And the other one was like "Oh my god! Can we take a few selfies with you?!"

I look at the 3 of them totally perplexed and just shook my head in disbelief at the amount of thirsty people who go to my school including Jose (even though I just fell into the trap moments ago) and continued to take the last bit of my notes before the class was over.

"Sure girls. Anything for you ☺️" he said back to them.

After they got done taking the selfies and talking for a few minutes I put down my pencil and clean my area up so when the teacher comes back, I can just grab my things and leave. As I was packing up, I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened.

' Why in the hell would they ask Jose to take selfies with them?! Why did they call him Frimzy??? And why were they all around him when he was standing by his car? Ugh whatever... These bitches are just crazy now a days. And why in the hell did I just do that sexual junk with him?! It's the first day of school Sheila! Get your shit together girl. He is clearly a fuckboy and you don't want your feelings hurt. '

He turns to me and says "Sorry about that."
I look at him with an eyebrow raised and say "Um, you don't need to apologize. It's fine... And by the way, I don't care about what you do either......"

The teacher comes back just in time. The bell rings and she dismisses us.

~Hiiii bbys 🤗😋😋💕💕💕 How are y'all? I've missed y'all a lot. 🙂 I've been a lil busy with school so that is why I haven't been able to update lately.. But I'm gonna try to be more active. No
promises tho! Sorry y'all.

Also, thank you for reading and supporting me!! Over 500+ reads already! 😍😍 I appreciate it so much y'all 😩❤️ it means a lot to me.

Please vote and comment! I always read your comments and love responding to them! Tell me anything you guys would like about my story so far because I'm always open to new ideas and your comments are always making my days. 🙂 Share my stories with your friends too if you would like. That is greatly appreciated as well.

If you are a new reader and you are enjoying my story so far, follow me and add the book to your reading list so you will be notified when I update so you don't miss a thing.

To contact me, my Facebook is Baileigh Murphy. Send me a message on there and tell me you are from wattpad. I'll give you my number (if you want 😂) because im on fb the most and I'm always texting people back. My Instagram is @ayefrimz and my personal is @ayebaileigh but I'm hardly on there anymore. Another way you can contact me is on Snapchat. My user is bbyluv03. Tell me you are from wattpad and I'll add you back. 💖

Thanks again for reading and I hope you have a blessed day/night. I love you all so much!

—Baileigh 💕