Chapter 1: "Me and King's Relationship"

Copyright © 2014 ∣♚VintageArtLover♚
Unedited.

'Beep! Beep! Beep!'

Is that my car? The annoying sound continued to blare. I looked at my alarm clock, 7:00 am, in big bold green letters. Monday. Ugh! Curse you Perry the Platypus! I was dreaming of Sean o' Pry on Blank Space. I was Taylor Swift and he was my best mistake.

Groaning, I got up and went to my bathroom. Huge mirror, jacuzzi tub, a highly expensive advanced toilet-yup! Living the life here, bitchachos. I glanced at my reflection at the huge mirror. Staring was a girl in a onesie, chestnut brown hair sticking all over the place, dull blue-gray eyes and large eye luggage and underneath her lips dry saliva. Hmph! Who cares? I'm not a princess waking up with perfectly good hair. I think only Fozen nailed that spot.

"Ahh... Look at you Franky, why can't you be more disgusting?" murmuring to herself. I took a quick shower, bathed myself in vanilla-strawberry scented shampoo and grabbed a soap. Wrapping the towel around my body, I did a couple strange poses then off I go.

I dressed in a black t-shirt with a hoodie, some jeans and lastly my sneakers. I chose the violet colored one. It's beautiful but not as beautiful as my "precious Ellie". It has gold swirls around it making it look majestic, and it has a unique lace that has this intricate hand-carved of the name "Cupid". The violet one is beautiful too but the missing is the name carved in the lace.

I went downstairs and greeted aunt Livie, my nanny since I was born. Ate my breakfast and went to the garage to only see my chauffeur, Will-short for William.

We started moving, I saw the familiar road to go to school. Versailles Academy, the academy for the rich, the famous the most influential people that ever existed. I personally think this school is for the most snob people, the b*tches, the stereotypes.

I walked to the front gate. You can see the groups you belong to. The jocks, the emo, the cheerleaders, the punks, the bad boys, the nerds or geeks, the drama club and lastly the average.

High way to hell baby.

◉◎◉◎

I entered the school. The hallways are pretty crowded but still can be walked on. I went to the office to see my timetable.

I looked up and saw "The BITCH", strutting down the hallways flipping their hairs simultaneously. It is a group of the most famous cheerleaders. BIrina, Trina and CHelsey. The "Plastics" in Versailles Academy. Good thing, there's only one Regina George in my life, I have three. There names are combined with their personality. They are beautiful, sassy but sometimes dumb. They will yell at you when they saw you wearing the most unfashionable clothes. A walking Joan Rivers, I might add. They will also judge you in what group you belong to and it will stuck to you through the rest of high school. Of course, if you've proven yourself worthy to be one of them.

But in my case they didn't judge me, someone did. And that someone is the "King of Versailles Academy", the god of all. His name is Luke Charming. He may look like a prince and has ultimate wealth but he is an evil being that walks at the hallways and being worshipped on by his minions.

Although we were once best friends. Unbelievable, I know. We did every thing together and just because I did something wrong he ignored me! He started changing his looks from an innocent looking boy to a monster. The populars started noticing him when we entered high school. He went straight to the top of the chain. He started teasing me, bullying me verbally, calling me names but you know I'm not weak. I fought, of course calling him back names as well. We competed for everything; sports and academics.