Chapter 7 ~part 1~ : "Stuck With You"

© Copyright 2014 VintageArtLover

UNEDITED

Hello peoples,

I'm sorry for not updating quickly. My exams finally took place and I'm so 'busy'. Also, thank you for those who keep supporting this story. It really touched my beating heart which probably is now beating. =D

Dedicated to all of you

===========================================================

"Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs

With the bim box blaring as we're falling in love

I got a bottle of whatever, but its getting us drunk

Singing here's to never growing up"

My alarm blared.

Ugh.

Monday came fast before I could say ' I hate Mondays '. Yesterday, Sean and me went to a park nearby and watch old people roller skate.

Apparently, there was a program for the elderly. It was so funny. We laugh so hard as we watch grannies fall down on their buts. We couldn't control it so people-mostly old gave us hard glares.

It was so fun.

I smiled and went to the bathroom. I put on my clothes; a white sundress with my cardigan and a pair of my "Lucky" shoes.

I have a feeling something will happen.

I called for Will, my personal driver, and we're off to school.

Many students were hanging in the hallways. Some were laughing, arguing, shoving someone on the lockers and of course gossiping.

I went straight into my locker. I felt someone behind me.

Knowing its Sean, I spoke.

"Hi Sean, so did you get the pictures. I need a good laugh right now. I feel crappy as hell-"

I turned around and saw none other than Luke.

"What pictures? Is it about me? I know I'm good looking so no need to take a picture of me. I'm willing to do a free shot." He said smugly.

"Excuse me. Did you hear what I said? 'I need a good laugh'. So probably I'm laughing at your face. But unfortunately, it was not your ugly face that I want to see." I raise my chin.

"What kind of pictures?" He leaned forward making my breathe quicken.

What is he trying to prove?

I shoved him and told him.

"Roller-Skating Grannies. And can you please move I need to go to class." I pushed him out of my way.

"Send me those pictures." He hollered.

~*~*~*~

I didn't see Sean everywhere so I went to the office and ask the secretary. Apparently, Sean was sick so he couldn't go to school.

So I spend the whole day without anyone. It was so boring. Why was Sean sick? We didn't play in the rain.

The final bell rang and all of the students hurriedly went outside. I grabbed my bags and the first thing I saw is a bunch of posters and banners hang and placed at the corridors.

A student came unto me and gave me a flyer. It said:

"Foundation Week"

Oh yeah, every grade level will need to create a booth or a show to earn money.All must participate. The play we were doing is for the program. So we still need to think of something.

Mostly the ones who comes up with the ideas are the populars. Meaning Luke and the others.

The grade level who earned a lot of money will get to have a trip to a camp. What made this a special camp is that this camp is full of adventure. You get to meet other people from other schools.

I crumpled that piece of paper and started walking. I didn't call Will because I need to see Sean.

'What is Sean doing right now? I bet he's relaxing while I have to endure school.'

I stopped and looked at my surroundings. I'm now in front of the scary house. I took a while to stare at it and continue walking down the pavement.

I hear loud footsteps coming on my way. Someone grabbed my arm and started dragging me. My instincts suddenly became alerted and tried to pry off his arms.

I looked at my kidnapper and saw yet again, Luke.

"What the hell Lu-" he put his hands at my mouth.

I begin squirming but he was too strong.

"Stop it will you!"

"So now you're angry! What are you doing!?"

"Shh.. Quick I need you to run to that house" pointing at the scary house "I'll explain to you later" he frantically said.

I started to protest but his hard cold glare stopped me. I just followed his orders.

We both run to the scary house. He slowly opened the door. A loud squeaky noise followed. He stepped aside and gave me the ladies-first look.

I glared at him and hesitantly stepped inside. It was dark but there are rays of light because of the holes on the roof.

Once I finally went inside the house. A loud swoosh of wind hit me and made the door closed. I turn around and saw Luke giving me a shocked face.

"What did you do!?" I yelled at him as I turned the knob furiously.

"I didn't do anything! I followed you and then door suddenly closed!" He yelled back.

"Well help me open this door!"

We tried everything but the door didn't opened. We tried breaking the door but it was mahogany. I guess it sealed our fate.

"It's all your fault!" I blamed him.

"My fault!?" He shouted.

"Yes! You were the one who dragged me here!"

"Ok! I get it you blame me."

"The hell I am!" I yelled furiously.

He glared at me and rubbed his face. I notice him taking a huge breathe and spoke once more.

"Ok! We need to stop if we want to get out of here. Do you have your phone?" He calmly asked.

I took huge calming breathes as I close my eyes.

"No. I left it at home." Now, I regret not bringing my phone.

"You still owe me an explanation Luke. Why did you brought me here? Why were you running? Why did you ne-" I stopped as I saw Luke's face paled.

I gave him a confuse look. I notice he was staring something at my back.

I turned around and gasped.

===========================================================

Cliffhanger!

Tell me what you think. I'm sorry it's short. I'm planning to divide this into 2 parts. Mostly it will be further explained on part 2. So stay tune!

Also, can I ask you to check my other book. It's called: Flattering A Cold Heart

Just PM me if you have any questions or comment me in either of the two books.

Next update will be this Saturday and Sunday.

-ⓋⓘⓝⓣⓐⓖⓔⒶⓡⓣⓁⓞⓥⓔⓡ