The Motel

Toby's POV:

I arrived at the loft to see spencer eating corn flakes on the couch.

"Miss me." I say as I drop my bags in the door way.

"Of course." she says as she puts the corn flakes down and runs up to me and hugs me I whisper. "Lets go."

"Were to."

"It's a surprise."

We walk out to my truck. As we get in I pass spence a blind fold. "Put this on babe."

"Why you know I don't like surprises."

"Please for me."

"Fine."

As we pull up at he motel we first kissed at. I booked the room we first slept in together I had packed those same pjs from that night. I undo her blind fold. "Toby it's perfect. It's the greatest anniversary ever."

"I knew you would like it."

After we get out of the truck I walk over to spencer end say "I've got a special night planned."

She hugs me. She kisses me passionately then whispers "I love you."

"Love you to babe."

We walk in to the motel room she sees the scrabble box on the table next to those pjs from that very same night. Its about 6:30 when we get there. "Tops or bottoms?" I say.

"Bottoms." she says seductively.

I pass her the tops any way. She goes to the bathroom to get changed I get the scrabble and set it up so that it says 'will you marry me Spencer?'. She walks out of the bathroom and says "hey who said you could start!" then she saw what it said "Yes of course, of course I will!"