What's next

Spencer's POV:

Nothing could be more perfect. As Toby and I dance under the Eiffel Tower to "All My Heart by Sleeping With Sirens." I think back to what the girls said before. I never thought that I would end up with Toby and I'm happy that I did.

"Toby, have you ever thought about kids?"

"What do you mean."

"I mean when we get back to Rosewood do you want to start a family with me."

"It would be an honour and a privilege. What do you think our children will look like Mrs Cavanaugh?"

"I'm imagining a new born with a six pack."

--the next day--

Toby's POV:

As we sat in the hotel bar I said "I propose a toast. A toast to Page, Jason and Ezra, may they rest in pease. Shell we rase a glass to promise that we will dream as if we live forever and live as if we die today." I raised my glass.

--2 weeks later--

Spencer's POV:

Toby and I arrived in the air port to see Ali, Aria, Nole, Hanna, Caleb and Emily holding a sign saying "The Cavanaugh's"

"Welcome back!!" they all yelled as they saw us.

There was hugs all round than Nole said "We all took your advice Toby."

"What advice?" Toby says

"Dream as if you live forever and live as if I die today." Aria said

"Really?" Toby says

"Yes, now come on we have rented a limo." Caleb says

Comment ideas for baby names and street names for my next chapter.