Part 53: Her Apology

"Mmmm..." I moan lowly, feeling...this  incredible sensation.

It increases, waking me up to find out what feels so damn good. I open one eye slightly, seeing Tyler giving me head again down below. ...I should've known.

"That shit feel so good Tyler" I rest my hands on my chest, laying back down again.

She giggles a little. "Is daddy up now?"

"Yeah, getting amazing oral can do that to you"

She smiles and goes down again hungrily, adding a "Mmm" to each of her sucks now. Man, her vibrations were on point. I reach my hands down to her jawline, watching her as she continued bobbing back and forth and looking up at me.

"Damn yo--" I start to jerk off with her still attacking my d*ck with her tongue.

"Ahh.. Ahh...mm" I moan, cumming on top of her lips now.

She looked up, pushing all of my liquids in her mouth to remind me of her freakyness. ...This girl yo..👅

"Get up here" I grab hold of her face.

*5:22 am*

"Ahhh... yessss... yesss!" she cried out from my shoulder, as I penetrated her deep inside her core again.

My hands held her down on to me, gripping her ass in the process for her not to go anywhere. Lifting up from the bed to go in harder, I start to make a hard and wet sound from my poundinf strokes. I f*cked her rapidly, hearing her flesh smack with mine on this poor bed.

"Daddy-- fuck!"  Her moaned skipped from gasping for air.

"Who am I?" I breathed, grabbing on to her neck.

Her hand immediately grabbed on to mine, specificallytto the one that's clenching her covered throat.

"Yess baby! I love it when your rough on me" I see both her eyes and head roll back, letting me know she it rough.

I squeezed tighter, now knowing that she likes being choked like this. Then I continued to keep giving her these hard long strokes inside of her raw and creamy hole.

"Oh gawd I'm close!" she moaned in a high pitch.

"Ughhh...fuckk--" I moan, knowing that shit gets me every time😩

Our cream flicked everywhere while I still rammed inside her. She had to be close now, with how deep and hard I'm going.

"Jamal Ahhhhh!"  she cries out, cummimg on top of me to my surprise. ..I guess I was right😉

I pull out immediately, erupting my liquids on to one of her cheeks to watch it run down from the side.

We both panted like dogs from the two-way orgasm, not moving from our position just yet. A few seconds later, I catch my breath and move her off of me. I needed to go to the bathroom now..*laughs*

I quickly get up and head down the hall to my master bathroom. Opening the door, I release myself from the strain, feeling oh so relieved. Man, her kitty was that great, that a nigga had to go pee afterwards.😝

A few minutes later, I come back into the bedroom room and see her now fast asleep under my covers.

*Phone buzzes on the nightstand*

Walking over, I quickly reach to pick it up from the glass. Just so it wouldn't wake my new sleeping beauty up and from there, I stepped on out the room to answer it.