Part 94: Lifeless?

*5:10 am*

"Mmm...mmm" I moan against his shaft, sucking him dry once again.

I look up at him, arching my ass up for him see as I continued to please him. Seeing him look down, I give him a warm smile and go back to sucking now on his balls.

"Mmmm....why aren't you talking to me baby? I ask, pulling him out again.

"Shit, I been moaning all night girl...I'm so tired.." he wiped his head.

"You want me to stop?"

"Nah, keep going though" he laughed.

Sticking out my tongue, I glide it along his long shaft, feeling his hard veins in my path.

"You look so damn sexy Ivy" he tucks my hair aside.

"Thank you baby" I blush.

*10 minutes later*

Laying face to face, he pulls me closer to him, giving me a simple kiss on the lips.

"Man, that was good tonight" he said.

"I see, by your face and body full of sweat"

"Mhm...you a workout girl" he laughed.

I blush. "So...about that high pitched moan of yours" I smirk.

"Awwe nah...you heard me?" he looked away, embarrassed.

"Yeah, I never knew ya voice could go so high and sexy like that" I poke at his cheeks.

"Shit, me neither. I was just so aroused man and I couldn't catch my breath. My head was going crazy and I gues it was just too much for me"

"Me too...I f*cking squirted yo. I never squirted n my life"

"I know....Ah ha" he teased.

"Oh shut up, you had me trapped..."

"Yep...and everytime you get on my nerves, I'm a trap you down"

"Maybe I'll start pissing you off even more now" I chuckle.

"You know,...your really my type of girl. A lady in the streets and freak in the sheets...classic"

"And your a Thug in the head...but a Man in bed"

"That's all me babe"

"Mmm..." I hum, nonchalantly.

"But...um--whats that on ya finger? ....fuck😧

"Oh this? Its nothing, just a ring I brought" I take off and set it down on the nightstand.

"Nah...I know what an engagement ring looks like. So you getting married huh?" he looked at me.

I pause, in shock of what to say next. This sadly caused me to be mute or his question.

He chuckles. "When you getting married Ivy? Just tell me the truth"

"I'm not..." I continue to lie.

"So you gon lie to my face like that..."

I look down, feeling guilty.

"Answer me" he sits up from the bed.

"I don't want you to get mad though"

"Answer my question Ivy" His voice got dramatically deeper. ...😰

I take a deep breath. "I'm getting married tomorrow..."

He looked away and wiped his head, seeming stressed out by my statement.

"Babe plesae don't--"

"Nah...don't call me that shit" he says, getting up fully now.

"But I don't want you to leave" I watch him slide on his pants.

He remains quiet and put back on his clothes, not even acknowledging me. By the time he was done, he just walked out and headed right downstairs. Of course I get up and follow him, really not wanting him to leave but...I can tell he's pissed.

"Jamal...please talk to me" I beg.

"I said no. I'm done with you..."

"No..."

"So congratulations" he turned back to smile in my face.

"Baby please don't leave" I I grab him hoodie.

"Ivy get off of me yo...its over"

"No......no" I start to cry a little.

"Get off me yo...you fucking disgust me"

Finally, I let him go, burying my head in my hands crying.

"The fuck you crying for?...you getting married right. Go be with him cuz whatever this is with us...it's over" he snapped, walking out the front door.

Still crying, I chase after him again, watching him hop on his bike parked outside.

"Please can we just talk..." I come up to him and rub his face.

"Stop fucking touching me! Get the fuck away from me yo"

"No, I'm not leaving..."

"Well I am so move!" he starts up his bike.

He tries to leave the out from the driveway without me touching him, this made him pull off really fast out into the street...only to be hit by a speeding car and flinged off his bike right in front of my eyes. 😵🚘

In shock of what I just witnessed, my hands instantly cover my mouth, as I run down and over to the crash.

"Oh my god! Jamal!?" I cry, seeing his body out on the curb not moving.

His bike was f*cked from the impact, so I can only imagine how it affected him. And...I just lost it.😔

"Jamal?...Jamal please!...please wake up, ...breathe......something" I hold up his head, tossing it around in my hands.

Tears immediately rushed down from my eyes, shaking his body so he can at least show me signs that he's ok...but I had no luck.

"Oh my god fuck!" the driver comes over, seeing me cry into Jamal's shirt.

"Please help me please....I don't know if he's alive anymore" I sob uncontrollably.

"I'm calling 911!" He yells.

I look back down at his body, wrapping his lifeless arms around me as I cry still in shirt.

"Jamal please baby......I'm so sorry....I'm so sorry.....please! Wake up......" I grab his bruised face.

Sirens and the sound of me crying, take over the quiet street...leaving me a wreck in his lifeless embrace.💔😖

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I swear I'm such a cry baby writing this story😂😖😭😭😭

But thank you for reading, I can't believe I'm almost to 100 parts already in this story🙊 and thanks for the support you guys💕

Stay tuned...😉