Chapter Two

[Warning: Contains sexual themes near the end of this chapter!! Be wary haha]

Moral 2: Never crack under pressure.

I knew this interview would be make it or break it. After all, I was applying for senior writer, and Larissa doesn't do interviews very well.

I arrived clutching my soy latte, which I have only just began to love after living for 4 years in Manhattan. City life is different.

"Ahh come in Miss Carrie Bradshaw!" Larrisa's voice has never aged, and neither has her skin.

I sat myself down and the armchair with the widest grin I could master.

Even though Larissa and I have been flatlands for years, I felt like I needed to impress her.

The interview was going smoothly, up until Larissa brought up about me writing a section on men.

"We need a bit of variety, if you know what I mean? And after all, the Sebastian, well, he taught you a lesson or two, didn't he?" Larissa cheekily grinned as my cheeks flushed pink.

"Uh uh well" was all I could muster out. Good job, Carrie.

"I'm trying to forget about Sebastian, you see, I'm still in love with him. And I don't know what I do, I keep seeing him and wincing because I still love him, I think. He has this charm I constantly fall under, you know?" I feel like opening my heart up to Larissa, but before I could continue, she interrupted me

"That isn't related to this job interview, Miss Bradshaw, interviewing for a job like this requires leaving personal life out the door."

"Right, I'm so sorry Larissa." I slump back into my chair, my cheeks bright red.

Great job Carrie Bradshaw. You flushed your future career down the toilet.

After awkwardly talking about fashion, Larissa ended the interview with a fake smile.

"Bye Miss Bradshaw." She spoke swiftly and quite business-like. Something I've never heard from fun-loving Larissa ever before.

• • •

I sit slightly slumped on the cafe chair, facing towards the window, sipping my soy latte and watching the rain stream down like tears.

"Carrie." A husky voice says from my behind, I turn around to find the person who ruined my life, and now, my future. Sebastian Kydd.

"Oh it's just you." I say sourly and face back to the window.

His warm hand traces my back and whispers so sexily, "Would you care to come with me somewhere you've never been before?"

His hand sends shivers down my spine. I let out a slight quiet moan, and I instantly want to be with him. I don't care if he ruined my life, I just want to be with him. Even if Adam finds out, I want Sebastian in the heat of the moment.

"Depends." I give in and cross my arms, a sly smirk exits my face.

Sebastian's face lights up before he whispers to me "I think you might just like it there."

I sling my bag over my shoulder and my hand grasps the takeaway coffee cup. The other is in Sebastian's tight grip.

He leads me to his Land Rover and we escape to his apartment. It's modern and urban with an expansive view of Manhattan. Exactly what I would classify a 'Sebastian' style apartment.

"Sebastian. Why am I here?" I say almost as if I'm completely out of it.

"Because you want to, I know you do Carrie Bradshaw."

As soon as I hear his voice, I meet his lips. They lock for a while, before his grip tightens on my waist.

Sebastian leads me to his bed and we are passionately kissing for what feels like forever, then he strips off his sweater to reveal a six-pack of abs and he slips off his pants.

I allow Sebastian to unzip my dress to reveal just our underwear to separate our bodies.

My heart races as he straddles over me. And i can't stop moaning as he places kisses across my chest.

He then rips open a condom packet.

"Carrie, are you sure?" He gestures to the condom.

I nod, "Sebastian, I can't believe this. I want to be with you, not Adam Weaver. But you, Sebastian Kydd."

Sebastian smiles and once it's over I can't think about anything else but wanting to be with him.

[authors note]

Ok! Done chapter two!

I'm not sure about this Carrie and Sebastian thing working, but I'll figure it out :)

Please read, vote, share :) I'm trying to update it regularly but it's hard to balance with all these exams :P

Help me out and comment what you think should happen :)

Thanks guys!!! Happy reading y'all x