Chapter 1: To live

Chapter 1: To live.

I wish to live again, but I am living, in reality I mean, but my form, I’m broken and I feel dead, is this what it is to lose someone close to you, is it to be empty? Or do you just feel as you died and the person still lived?

I was meant to die, but our fates unfolded and somehow my destiny entangled with my brother, my twin, I wish it never happened.  I wish I had died instead; I have no idea as to how this happened, but the next day when I was in hospital, still in a coma, they had visited me through my mind, The Kismets, how I terribly hated them at that precise moment in my life. They were the ones who gave me the misfortune of telling me about my brother and how it was meant to be me all along, because he was supposed to be around for what happened next, for the whole ‘big show’ or something; they said I wouldn’t have been able to handle it, The Kismets told me that it was fate that I would die. Well you know what, their plan just took a major turn, I mean I’m still breathing, but I feel dead, but hey I’m still living. I guess that’s a minor setback in the grand scheme of things.

It’s been almost a month and I haven’t set a date with destiny yet, how in the world are you supposed to find destiny, I mean it’s not exactly a local number in the phonebook and then there’s the idea of visiting death, now that one scares the shit out of me; how in the world am I supposed to find the two most hardest “people” to find in the world, exactly it’s almost impossible, almost.

So here  I am on a cold winter’s day wanting anything but to live, maybe just a glimpse into the afterlife wouldn’t be so bad, but they told me I couldn’t die yet, after I was supposed to die, how does that even work; they want me to die, they don’t want me to die, I’m supposed to die, I’m not supposed to die, I wish they would hurry the hell up and make up their damn minds already, like it’s not like I have a life to get back to or anything, wait scratch that I actually don’t, oh the irony of all this stuff going on in my life.

At first my life was so boring I wanted it to change and I guess you could say I wished I could go back to what it was before, but I can’t reverse time, wait, hold up, surely if Death and Destiny are out there in the world there has to be some God of Time or something, oh I hope to God there is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry for the short updates, the updates will get longer as I get further into the book, that is because some things may be more important then others.

 to the side is my attempt at a book jacket.

Peace Out Wattpad.

~L.J.