GS SCANDAL: Chapter 5

Chapter Five

"You're moving? You're not leaving, right?" He said as if really concerned. He seemed sad at the thought of me leaving him.

"Of course not but my parents will. They have to, for business purposes. You were listening the whole time, weren't you?"

"Uhhh... yeah. I can't help but wait for you. I'm really sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It was rather nice of you doing that. So, let's go? Brad's gonna be there right?" I said at the intent of making him think I liked Brad.

"Brad? I'm not really sure. They'll probably be having football practice."

As we we're walking going to the café, I felt something extraordinary about this guy. Maybe he really is gay. There's one way I could figure him out, to ask him.

"Brad?"

"What?"

"Are you?"

"Are you what?"

"You won't mind right?"

"No, not at all. Ask me anything."

"I'm not trying to be rude but I can't help but ask. It doesn't really mean anything. I just can't help but ask..."

"What will you ask?"

Fucking Ken Chou. Appearing at the most inappropriate times.

"So, want one of these?" He said disturbing our conversation. His grin and his voice started to irritate me.

"NO!" I said in an exasperated tune.

It was too late. We we're already in the café and Taylor was waiting at the door. Chris instantly ran to her and gave her a kiss in the cheeks. Maybe he wasn't gay after all. He's just being a great friend; I should put it that way. Taylor wasn't alone, she brought along two of her friends.

"Hey Tim!" Taylor greeted me pulling me in front of her friends.

"Tim, meet Paula Balenciaga and Hanna Dickens. They're my two bestest friends."

They both greeted me in a friendly manner. Paula was the tall and thin one. She's got the look models and fashion agencies would die for; a perfect visage for a Vogue shoot. Her face is really edgy and her fashion sense is a classic. High heels, red lipstick, really straight hair with curly ends and a light brown complexion compromise her beauty. I conclude she's the fashionista among the trio.

Hannah is at average height. She wore a cute pink tee with an abstract drawing printed in it. She wore a yellow high-cut style Converse shoes that fit well with her green Capri pants. By my colorful impression of her, I might as well name her as the artistic one among the three.

Chris paid our meal for us. I ate a slice of blueberry cake and a cup of frappe. We went outside with our stomachs satisfied. It was starting to become dark. It was a signal for us to part with the girls, the dormitory of the boys and the girls was quiet far apart from each other. We had to get there early for we couldn't risk ourselves being seen hanging out around the school after six.

We said our goodbyes to the three and started to head to or dormitory room. Our room was cozy; I was surprised there was only one huge bed. I placed my stuff on the floor and sat at the bed.

I was looking at the beautiful sights among the room. There was a small living room in our room and a small balcony, a small refrigerator was there too. Everything's perfect. As I was looking around, I saw a much more beautiful sight. Chris got his shirt off revealing his 6-pack. The room just got hotter and everything became in slow-mo. I stared at his beautiful and muscular body, his beautiful eyes. I can't believe it. He's just too good to be true. Can't wait for his shorts to fall off too.

***

Posting Chapter 6 maybe next week :))