You Had Me At, "Hai"

Kik Match&Chat. How romantic, we met on an online forum through Kik Messenger. He liked my profile, and when I saw his picture, I thought to myself, "Shit man, he's cute. LIKE!" Next thing you know, I get a message...

"Hai"

"Hey hows it going"

"Okayish. How about you?"

"I like that. Okayish. But anywho I'm just ugh."

He was so damn adorable it took all my self-control to NOT ask him out within the first 5 minutes of talking. The whole conversation was just great. It lasted all night. He even called me! He had such an adorable voice and how passionate he was about his juicy gossip. I was so sad when he had to get off the phone, as stupid as that sounds. His voice was so intoxicating. Every word he spoke just captivated me, and unlike every teacher I had ever had, held my attention constantly. I was and still am drunk on the way he speaks.

He continued to amaze me every time we spoke.

(We were talking about him cutting his hair)

"I want to be hair stylist and makeup artist so I cut my own hair, that and I don't trust other people with my hair."

"Stop making me like you more!"

"Hehe"

"/-\" (I know I'm like 12)

I was falling for this lovely piece of 4'10 and 3/4 (he'd kill me if I didn't add that in) of sexiness, and I was a little scared... I had fallen this hard, this quickly, and I ended up getting hurt. But for some reason, I felt like I could trust him. Like, a gut feeling. It told me, "You can trust him. He's going to love you."

As the days went on, the conversations got longer, and the flirting became even more apparent. All in the interim, I had this thought in the back of my head, "Maybe he's the one to fill the empty slot in my life..."

You see, I'm what's called a, "Daddy Dom". I'm involved in what's known as DDlg, or DDlb, or CGL (All of which are tags on tumblr and probably on this god forsaken website) Anywho, I had been looking for a little for a long time, and he really did seem like the type, but, ya know... I'm an awkward noodle.

Then, all of a sudden...

TO BE CONTINUED