"Please Take Me..."

*AGAIN: SMUTTY CHAPTER. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

"Please take me..."

I bit his jaw and gripped his neck tighter, "Such a good boy", I growled softly in his ear, "Now, come be a naughty boy for Daddy." His eyes darkened as I said those words as he began to kiss me passionately, then beginning to pull my joggers down even more. I tore his shirt off and kissed him hard, slipping my tongue into his mouth and scratching down his sides. He moaned softly as our tongues fought for dominance. He stroked my cock with his palm as I started to undo his pants. He gasped in surprise and pleasure as I pulled down his boxers and took him in my mouth completely without any hesitation. I continued to suck him off, teasing every sensitive spot of his body. He continued to moan and breathe raggedly, as he intertwined his fingers in my hair.

"D-Daddy.." he moaned, "P-please let me c-cum." I smiled at him and pinned him down by his wrists. "Oh, little boy", I said, "We haven't even gotten to the fun yet." I pulled off his shirt and started to grind against him hard and slow, his now exposed hips twitching even more that before. I pulled his pants and boxers off the rest of the way, as he did the same for me. I looked around and muttered to myself as he looked up and asked, " What's wrong?" I looked at him and said," Um, do you have any condoms, mine are in the front room..." He told me where he kept his stuff and I got it out. I looked at him and stared at his perfect body. "This is all mine..."  I thought to myself. I walked back to the bed and straddled his waist.

"Connor", I said with anticipation. "Yes, Daddy?" he asked. I paused, feeling the blush rising to my face as I stuttered out, "I-I l-love y-you."

He grinned and said," I love you too." I then reverted back to my dominant side and said, with a deep growl, "Good, because I'm going to fuck you like I don't." I heard the breath leave his lips as he couldn't even find the words to respond before I envelope his mouth in a kiss. I ran my hands up and down his thighs, grazing his dick every time. I wanted to tease him. I wanted him to want me even more and push him to the edge until he couldn't stand it anymore. I the flipped him on his stomach and slapped his ass hard. He moaned in pleasure and whispered, "Thank you, sir." I did it again, only this time harder, and he screamed." Please Daddy fuck me!"

That's all I need to hear. I grabbed the condom and put on, and got some lube and put it on his ass, as I slowly worked a finger in, he moaned and gripped his black silk sheets hard, "Mmmm fuck", he moaned, urging me to go faster. I continued to finger him and tease him until I couldn't stand it. I stopped and breathed deeply. "Get on your hands and knees. little boy", I demanded, him instantly complying. He got in the position and I took my spot behind him. I gripped his hair and yanked it back, "Who's Daddy's little slut?" I said darkly. "M-me, I am", he said, trying to refrain from stuttering. I slipped my hard, throbbing dick into him slowly, hearing him moan loudly. I thrusted into him slow at first, starting to go harder and faster. He panted and begged, "Daddy, please fuck me harder. Fuck me like the little whore I am."

I gripped his hips harshly and started pulling him into my movements fast, making him scream out in absolute pleasure. "Andrew!" he screamed, making me pull out and push him onto his back and pushed myself back into him. I pounded his ass roughly as I gripped his neck hard and started to choke him. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he felt the pressure of my hand against the sides of his small throat. I felt his hands on my back as I let go of his neck and put my arms behind his thighs, lifting his hips off of the bed slightly. I fucked him roughly, and moaned as I felt his nails claw at my back, definitely leaving marks. I felt myself get closer and closer to the edge. I started to breathe sharply, but keeping my tempo. He then looked up and shivered as he said, "Daddy may I please cum?" I heard the lust dripping in his voice as I told him yes. He came almost instantaneously, causing me pull out, take off the condom and cum all over his torso. I shivered and looked at him as I leaned down, licking the tip of his cock slowly, causing him to moan my name again. I looked at him and handed him a towel he had on his nightstand. He wiped his torso as I plopped down next to him and breathed deeply. He rolled over and placed his head on my chest before I looked at him and said, "I'm not done, lay on your back."

He looked confused until I started sucking on the skin right below his collarbone, leaving deep hickies in the shape of a heart, blowing on each one softly and tracing them with the tip of my tongue. "You're mine. Now you wont forget",  said in a soothing tone as he smiled and cuddled back up to me once I had resituated myself on the bed, pulling his body to mine, and kissing his soft lips passionately.

"I love you, Connor", I said with my eyes closed.

"I love you too, Daddy", he said, causing me to smile, as we slipped into a deep sleep in each other's arms. The most perfect way to end the most amazingly perfect day of my entire life. With my Babyboy in my arms.

-AN-

These last two chapter are dedicated to my amazing boyfriend and little Prince, Connor. He is the love and light of my life. And to him directly. I can't wait until December my sweet little Prince.