What Happens When You Tell Daddy No

*TW SMUT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

I awoke the next morning and smiled at the snoring little boy next to me. I quietly got out of bed and walked to the kitchen in just my boxers, in dire need of some coffee. I wash out the pot and put the coffee on to brew. I washed my hands in the sink as I felt small, but warm hands snake their way around my abdomen. I smile and say, "Good morning, Babyboy." I feel his smile between my shoulder blades as he places small kisses along my spine. His soft lips on my back send goosebumps racing across my skin. He grins and bites my shoulder, causing me to moan softly and grip the counter.

I feel his fingertips trace my waist, and tug at the waistband of my boxers. "C-Connor", I moan softly, in reaction to him running his palm over my groin, making me close my eyes.

"Jesus fuck... how does he do that?", I think to myself. He sucks on my shoulder blade, leaving a deep hickie and blowing on it softly. I turn around to see him smirking and before I could say anything, he pulls my chin down and kisses me. I mold my mouth to his, and before I know it, his tongue is in my mouth. We fight for dominance, but only for a moment. It was when I picked him up and set him on the counter, sliding my hand into his boxers and stroking his dick that he remembered how things worked. He moaned and shivered at my touch, breathing in sharply giving me time to attack his collarbone, leaving bite marks and hickies. Like he really thought.

I wrap his legs around my hips and carry him to the living room, not before falling on the couch and having to bite my lip hard to prevent moaning any louder. almost as soon as I fell he began to grind his hips against mine slowly, teasing me with kisses and love bites. I grip his hips slowly before sliding my hand to his ass. I smack it, smiling at the moan I got in response. I bite his nipple causing him to gasp and moan. I push him on his back, gripping his neck and putting my index finger into his mouth and pushing until it was almost at the back of his throat. He gagged a little and looked up at me, then closed his eyes and sucked on my finger hard. I shivered and added a second finger, letting him continue to suck on them, all while he was still trying to move his hips under mine. I stopped and kissed him deeply, showing more and more lust with each kiss. I picked him back up and stumbled to the bed room, pinning to the wall by his wrists and pushing his hips back with mine. He moaned, "D-Daddy please, please don't t-tease me..."

I carried him to the bed and bent him over it. I ran my lips down his back, just like he did to me. I pushed against his ass with my hard cock, moaning as he pushed back harder against me. I couldn't wait anymore. I pulled off his boxers and he did the same to me, eyeing my dick hungrily. "Lay on your back, now", I said, making sure he could here the dominant tone in my voice. He hesitated, looked at me, then said in a low voice, "No."

He was going to see what happens when you don't do what your told.

I gripped his neck and looked him in the eye, "Excuse me?" I felt him gulp as he repeated himself. I clenched my jaw and pushed his shoulders to the bed, then taking my hand and smacking him 4 times on the ass hard. He jerked and tried not to moan with each hit. I gripped his hair and yanked it back, only to where I could say in his ear, "You do NOT tell me 'No'. Do you understand?" He tries to catch his breath as he says, "Y-yes sir." I repeat myself, telling him to lay on his back. He finally complies. I climb between his legs and slide my dick into his ass, pushing into him roughly, inciting a loud moan, "Andrew, oh fuck!" I push in and out of him hard, him screaming my name making something click. I kept thrusting in and out of him hard, before I heard him scream, "Daddy, please choke me!" right as my hand was hovering over his neck. I gripped his small throat, then leaned down to his ear and thrusted into him harder. "Who's Daddy's little slut?" I ask. "M-me", he moans and scratches down my back. I push into him one last time before he screams again, begging to cum. I give him permission and moan as I pull myself out and cum around him hips. He breathes sharply as I kiss the tip of his cock, taking it in my mouth all the way until it reaches the back of my throat. He moans loudly and grips my hair as I run my tongue up his shaft and plant a kiss on his hip. He grabs a dirty towel and wipes myself off of him before crawling into the bed with me.

He looks up at me and smiles, kissing my cheek and giggling. I chuckle and kiss his lips softly, pulling him into my arms and drifting off to sleep.