Chapter 1: Greg's First Adventure

Now as you have most likely realized, Greg was a nerd. Nerds are hated by bullies.  Bullies are hated by Jamar. Jamar is hated by Ospreys. Greg quite liked Ospreys. This is why. Greg was originally a bully. He was in a gang, he put people in lockers, and he had a SMOKIN' HOT girlfriend. Just kidding, she was a 6 out of 10. She was downgraded to a 2 out of 10 after Greg's accident, but Greg's accident will be later in the book. Greg did not originally like ospreys. In addition, he was not originally a nerd. One day Greg awoke to a Giant Osprey being ridden by Bigfoot in his room. He was a tough tormentor, so he broke the Osprey into a unicorn; he left Bigfoot alone because he felt bad about Bigfoot's lack of intelligence. Greg made the osprey unicorn to be ridden, and rode it to the osprey unicorn treasure. Greg stored the osprey unicorn treasure in his locker. When it was stolen, he asked his bully friends where his unicorn treasure was, and was immediately beat up and downgraded to nerd status. You can conclude that the thief of the osprey unicorn treasure was the bane of Greg's bully lyfe. The culprit of The Infamous Theft of O.U. Treasure of 1967 was quite interesting. It was Bigfoot, who was actually Jorge, who was intelligent because he was Albert Einstein.  He could also dance, but not like Greg, but that is a story for another time.