Chapter 7 "I'm Master's Pet"

Umm... Rustle...

Ouch!! My head hurts when I tried to move it. I slowly opened my eyes and noticed that it was so dark that I couldn't see anything. Where am I? I tried to look around but there was only darkness. I remembered that I fell when I was pushed by that hooded guy. Ugh!!! My head hurts. I rubbed my head and noticed a huge bump on it. Yikes!!! That really hurt. How long was I out anyway? Not that I can tell while being inside this dark room.

Rattle... Rattle...

When I tried to move my body I could hear something rattling, that could only mean one thing. I'm being chained to the ground. Shit!!! Not again, I don't think I can get away this time. I tried to feel anything that may helped me sense my surrounding but I couldn't feel anything except for the floor below me and the chains binding me to the floor. Without even understanding my surrounding how could I even try to escape this place? I thought that I was alone in that place but suddenly a dim light shone over me letting me at least to see two feet from where I was.

"You have awaken..."

An unfamiliar voice...

"Who are you?"

I tried to ask, but suddenly I could feel something moving.

"He's still reek as a human, aren't we supposed to use him? A mere human won't withstand it and burn before they could even managed to hold our master"

Another unfamiliar voice... I'm being surrounded by a couple of people. What are they talking about?

"You don't have to worry about that even though he may look like a human but his true self isn't so ordinary"

One of them stepped into the light. It was the hooded man from before. I glared at him, DAMN IT. What the hell does he think he'll be doing to me, huh!!!!

"You will be a sacrifice for the master"

Sacrifice!!!! What the hell is this dude talking about? He grabbed something from his sleeve. Some sort of bottle with blue liquid in it. What is that? He opened it up and threw the liquid at me. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???

"What the hell are you doing Bastards?"

"This one has a foul mouth, but that's okay after all after this you won't be the one who's speaking after all"

"What are you-..."

BATHUMP... Eh!!! My heart... BATHUMP... What is happening?? My heart is beating like crazy due to the sensation I collapsed at the floor. That's when I noticed weird marking started to appear on me. What the hell is going on? I tried to voice out my thoughts but nothing come out instead my heart hurts like hell. It feels like it might explode any moments. I screamed due to the pain but not like anyone of them was worried.

I tried to move my body but suddenly I felt my whole body being strained. I could feel my bones being pulled as well as all of my muscles. IT HURTS!!!! DAMN IT!!!! My head hurts, my arms and legs hurts, my body as well. UGH!!!! MY WHOLE BODY IS LIKE ON FIRE. I withered in pain but none of them looked like they would care instead they were watching me calmly. SICK BASTARDS, what the hell?? I glared at them. SHIT!!! What's happening to me?? The pain was becoming even more painful by the second suddenly I heard something tear inside me.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

I screamed with everything in my lungs before I flopped on the floor. My whole body is numb. I can't feel anything. I was so tired, my eyes lids were heavy but I still managed to hear them talking to each other.

"So he's half human and half werewolf. That's why you believed that his body will be able to hold our master"

The hooded man returned to the darkness behind him.