chapter 12

Blaze's POV

Now dressed in a black oversized jumper with a skull on it, blue acid wash denim shorts and my black converse I walked onto the bus. Its way bigger than I thought it would be.

"LET'S CELEBRATE!" Alan screamed down the bus to everyone.

We all had a beer or two until we arrived at the first venue. Walking out the bus I notice how Empty it was, I've never seen warped before shows before, its a bigger difference. Everyone was rushing around getting ready for the day ahead so I decided to walk around taking a few snaps of the place, I didn't need to sort out the mechanism table for ages yet any way.

I walked onto the main stage and took a picture of the view when my camera was snatched out my hands.

"Blaze your really good" it was Alan clearly.

"yeah i used to do photography at school"

"theres a party later, do you wanna come, its after the shows"

"yeah sure whos bus?"

"bring me the horizons"

oh god why do they have yo be friends with bring me the horizon. I cant face him, he was my first love, what if all the love the pain the heartbreak what if it all comes flooding back. i cant do this.

later on in the day

Of mice & men had just finished there show and we were all getting ready for the party, this is gonna be hard. Pulling on my black skinny jeans and converse, i looked in the mirror. i was wearing a black sparkly to with my studded leather jacket and my black jeans and converse. My fiery red hair was down and curled held with a black beanie, i was looking pretty good but i want a new colour in my hair red is getting old.

Alan walks into the back lounge and looks at me his mouth open wide, "You look amazing "

i laugh at his facial expression that has not changed

"you dont look to bad yourself" i say pulling at the neck of his tank top.

As i was pulling it he pulled me closer to him, he move a piece of hair off my face and leaned in and kissed me, our tongues were moving in motion until we were disterbed by phil coughing hinting that we needed to go.

edging closer to the party i could her the music growing louder, its time for me to face him...