What do you want horan?

Chapter one: What do you want from me horan?

Ellieonas P.O.V.

The annoying ringing of my alarm clock started "I don't want to wake up" I grumbled while peeling my eyelids open reluctantly being blinded by the sun light leaking into my room. I groaned grabbing a pillow and putting it over my face in a attempt to block out the light. I reached out at and turned off the blasted beeping.

I trudged out of bed and went in to my bathroom and turned on my shower while it was heating up I took my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth after I was done I washed my face. I then ran my hand under my shower water to check the temperature. After I showered I wrapped a towel around my body and around my head and walked out of my bathroom.

I walked straight to my closet and decided to wear black high waisted shorts, a plain dark red sweater, and to top it off white converses. I changed into my clothes and keeping my hair into the towel so it can dry a little. Before I brush it. I gracefully walked over to my mirror and took off the towel around my head. Dark curls fell down my back and past my shoulders I brushed through it and put it to the side. I grabbed my dark rimmed glasses remembering when I first got them and my mom said the looked like Ray bans. I looked into the mirror not to bad. I grabbed my bag and went down stairs to the kitchen. I saw my mom at the stove cooking pancakes the smell made my mouth water. "Hello mom" I called to her she sent me a sweet smile
"hello sweetie are you excited for your first day of school?"
she asked I cocked my eyebrow at her and shot her a look of disgust "nope" I said popping the P. She gave me a look in complete confusion "why not" she questioned

"It is just like last year I am just one year older" I explained. She rolled eyes and dad walked in to the kitchen "good morning" he exclaimed kissing my forehead and walking over to mom and giving her a kiss on the cheek. Dad was wearing black slacks and a gray dress shirt with a black blazer he always dresses like that for work. Mom sat down blue berry pancakes in front of me and my mouth started watering again I sent her a sweet smile "thanks mom" I thanked her. "are you ready for your first day?" dad questioned I just shrugged. After devouring my pancakes I got up and put my plate in the sink. "Bye dad bye mom, I love you" I said to the kissing them on the cheek. "Bye Ellieonna, I love you too" the said at the same time. I grabbed my keys and closed the door walking to my car. I couldn't help but smile at my new car I got over the summer it is a 2014 white ford fiesta. I unlocked the car and stepped inside instantly turning the radio on. I eventually pulled into a empty parking space at school. I turned off the radio and turned off my car. I grabbed my bag getting out of my car. Thoughts were running around in my head as I walked closer to the school. I pushed open the door to see freshmen running around trying to find there classes. I pulled out my schedule to see I have Social Studies for my first class. I began walking to find a looker that was unoccupied when I ran into something hard.