Let me go

The whole weekend Tessa would stop asking questions luckily she left yesterday so I could get everything ready for Monday. I love her to death but she is very curious she worries about me a lot. I don't blame her I would worry about me two. Today is Sunday i am not really excited to go to the torture chamber called school. I walked down stairs and grabbed a apple I think I am going to go on a run. I walked up m stairs and changed out of my dress and into sweat pants and a plain tank top I put up my hair into a ponytail. I walked down stairs and saw mom and dad in the living room there are watching a movie. I walked over to them.

"I am going on a run." I spoke to them making then jump because it was a scary part I couldn't help but bust into laughter. Mom sent me a playful glare.

"Ok sweetie" father said after composing himself. I left them alone with there movie. I walked over to the door and put on my running shoes I guess I left down there. I opened the door and put my head phones in and started jogging. I put my phone on shuffle and when How To Save A Life by the Fray came on I hummed along. I ran for a while longer and it was now dark out. I have never run this long. I started walking the other way to get home. I turned on my phone and saw I only have a little battery left I pulled up the map. But right when it was down loading it turned off.

"Perfect" I spoke to myself with sarcasm dripping through my words. I just started going a random way hopping it would lead me home. when I hear footsteps behind me I decided to ignore it thinking it was my imagination. I started picking up pace when the footsteps got closer. I started running for my life away for the unknown person. I turned back to see if they were chasing me when a hand latched itself around my mouth and the other one around my waist lifting me up. I started kicking and screaming hoping to get out of the strangers grip I finally got free when I bit there hand. I fell straight on the ground and my elbow scratched the concrete I let out a moan in pain I felt blood dripping from my whole arm.

"Ellieonna?" the thick Irish accent gave him away easy.

"Niall?" I questioned