Starlight Express Part 4

In that night, Yganni begun to idolize Zad for having his research about the meteors, of falling stars.

She even ask some of Zad's friends there about his research, about his job.

The things she said to him in her mind  "I don't care" became "I don't mind" then it became unusual "why", she really do care now.

Cause she begun to ask why about Zad to herself, she does care to know him.

Somehow she think if she was not an ill will person, a man-hater, she'd be probably inlove with him, Zad.

Or else, she really was.

But she condemned herself not to allow anyone to enter her very private sophisticated wanderlust solitary life.

Somehow, she showed a little bit of kindness to others, to Zad. And let herself pay all the good deeds he done, nothing else, she only showed kindness and she never let people know her more.

Her thoughts again go back to the possible things that might happened to her, like her mother, end up in a one night stand.

Didn't even know the name of her father. They've lost oneself, they're not thinking what could be the fruit of their mistakes.

She don't want to be like that, cause she knows to herself how it feels like, how it looks like, growing without a father.

Truely she had difficulties of restraining all of that in her head, and, she never tried to cleared it even a single minutes.

She's really unbreakable, untouchable, unarguable, when it comes in mingling with other people, to Zad's perhaps.

***

She relay full of pretendings, that she was not amaze to see Zad calibrating the big telescope, she pretend it was nothing to her, but deep inside she'd always wanted to try. Her eyes seems  asking how, wanting to know how to use that kind of stuff.

Hoping she could also have like that oneday, when she got a chance to save a money and buy one for herself

She portrays curiousness and amazement on whats Zad's doing right now, she just couldn't admit it.

But then, love moves in mysterious ways, it's always so suprising, it's very  undefining.

Zad was asking Yganni if she wanted to used his telescope so she could see and observed "Do you want to see the sky?".

"Come and I will let you see the wonders of the sky" inviting Yganni while looking at her eyes with a wide smile.

Yganni look Zad without smiling back.

She really had an amusing pride, still she can't get through of having censorious self, being sagacious.

She would rather die than to swallowed her own pride. She would rather to be unbearable person than to broke her undefeatable pride.