chapter 2

Sadie's pov

chapter 2

I get into the elevator with my 7 bags. I hit the floor number 12. at least my parents didn't leave me without money. they gave me 24,000 dollars to start me off then starting next week they're going to send me a check every week for 2,000 dollars.

I finally get to my floor. getting out surrounded by blond bimbos. they've probably slept with every boy on this floor. I think to myself. a couple of blonds pass by me. a look of disgust mirrors their face. probably because I'm a brunette.

I stumble down the halls. looking at the door numbers. Before I know it I run into a person. "Ufh!" I fall on my butt. The person that I run into falls also. "Ufh!" they also makes the noise. I look up. A blonde hair blue eyed boy.

his blond hair is nicely combed.  And his eyes oh my god don't get me started on his eyes. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" he says. He still sitting on his butt like me but a blonde bimbo stands beside him. looking at me in disgust.

"I'm so sorry!" he starts again and starts to pick up my bags. "its okay." I say and take my bags. Him and I stand up. "I'm Baylor." he shakes my hand. "I'm Sadie." I notice my phone on the floor after Baylor picks it up. He puts something in it then hands it back to me.

After some tugging by the blond he finally stops staring at me. "Well I'll see you around Sadie!" "See you Baylor!" I pick up my bags and eventually make it to my dorm. Here starts your new life Sadie. Don't mess it up.

I walk into the dorm already knowing I don't have a roommate. Thank the lawd!

I throw all my bags into the room. its nice. I just have to personalize it. I check my phone and see Baylor entered his number under "Baylor da boss"

and he had already sent out a text to me.

From: Baylor da boss

To: Sadie Sayyyy

Heyyyyyyyyyy want to go to dinner with me,my girlfriend and some other friends? (don't worry. i'm inviting some girls you might like.) if so text me back with your dorm number and ill come get you.

To: Baylor da boss

From: Sadie Sayyyy

Dorm number~ 221 :D

From Baylor da boss

To: Sadie Sayyyy

k. be there in 5.

All i can think is i hope this goes okay.