Chapter 5

That was it! My life sucks! First I have my dad stolen, I kill a dragon, turn a dude to stone, travel back home, and now I get knocked out by a little girl with a rolling pin. Talk about embarrassing.

          I faintly heard Opal tell the girl to drop the rolling pin. Unfortunately, she did. The rolling pin landed on my head. Let me tell you, it doesn’t feel very good.

          I opened my eyes and let out a groan. The light was too much for my eyes. I slowly got up. Opal came over to where I was and helped me stand. I grabbed the girl and opened my door. I threw her out and threw my rolling pin at her. It may have been mean, but I was tired and hurt.

          I hobbled to my room, Opal behind me every step of the way. She jumped onto the bed. Blond hair and blue eyes, she looked amazing sitting there on my bed. But I had business to attend to. I grabbed some clothes and hoped in the shower. Opal tried to follow, but I told her not to. Se went and sat on the bed.  

          Guess they don’t know privacy in their world

    maybe if I can control dark and fire, I can control light, water, earth, and air also.

I should try water.

          There was a spot of dirt that I couldn’t wash off. I aimed a mental crosshair and willed water to go there. Water flowed from the floor and washed away the dirt. Cool.

          Next I forced a wall of air to form to block the water. It did, spraying water everywhere. The water started to flow out of the room. Opal started to get up

          “Stay there” I yelled.

I heard her sit on the bed with a fwoof! Yes, it went fwoof.

Now for earth. I tried to bring dirt out of the drain and guess what. It did. And I almost died. Large crystals shot out of the ground and impaled themselves in the roof. I had to pay for that.

          “Will you stop playing in there?” Opal shouted from the bedroom.

            “I’m not playing in here. I’m getting out.”

            I stepped out of the shower and pulled my clothes on.

I walked out of the room and I found opal praying. A red ball was glowing in front

of her folded hands.

            “What are you doing?” I asked

            “Nothing. I’m just contacting my world.” Opal whispered

            How could she do that? She knew so much that I didn’t.

            “It’s in danger. The serpent is going insane.” Opal told me

            “Serpent? What serpent?”

You can see it from here. You call it sun.