My Own Character (OLDER ONE)

Note: This is my previous OC. She is too OP, so I decided to scrap it and start anew. The next chapter contains details for my new and improved character.

~~~~~~~

Here's an full example of all the information that could be included with your OC.
For this, I'll be using my own, Silverfrost!

~~~~~~~

Silverfrost/star

Gender: She-cat
Sexuality: Pansexual
Type: Turkish Angora

Appearance

Long-furred, white pelt with silvery gray front paws and gray tail tip. She has long whiskers and frosty blue eyes.

Personality

She is quite friendly, but over-protective of her loved ones. She's talented at making compromises, and is a natural peacemaker. Although, this gives her a knack for battle strategy, because she's good at figuring out her enemies. In war, she is cunning with her opponents, and if she is fighting for someone she loves, she may accidentally go too far. This has taught her to be cautious in life.

Allegiances

Clan cat
Former: FireClan, MoonClan
Now: StarClan

Rank

Former: FireClan deputy
Now: MoonClan leader

Backstory

Silverfrost was the proud deputy of FireClan, her birthplace, and she served under Goldenstar. Clan life was peaceful, until the day Goldenstar gave birth to her kits. The father was an outsider, and Goldenstar couldn't let her clan know what had happened. She gave the kits to Silverfrost, urging her to leave and keep them safe from the war that began between the clans. Silverfrost left with the kits, their father, and another rogue friend of theirs. FireClan was destroyed, and StarClan told Silverfrost to make a new clan. So she traveled far, recruiting cats along the way, then founded MoonClan. Silverstar received her nine lives and led MoonClan peacefully until her final death.

Mother: Emberfoot
Father: Leafash
Littermates: none
Mentor: Goldenlight(star)
Mate: Thornstripe
Kits: Amberheart, Eaglestrike, and Bluespirit