Chapter One

~

A/N:
This story has been rewritten because it sucked ass before.

~

Cameron and I have been best friends ever since 1st grade, but now it's getting more and more difficult for me to speak to him. Ever since he's made an account on Vine he's gradually becoming more popular. I can't even remember the last time we hung out. We both go to the same high school and were always seen together, but lately that hasn't been the case.

I want the old Cam back, the one who didn't care about how many revines and likes he got, or if he was considered the most popular kid at school. I remember always sitting next to him at lunch and couldn't care less about who he sat next to. Telling each other's secrets was an everyday thing, but people move on right? It's a drag now and days without him, I can barely even function the right way.

Today at lunch, I decided to say hi to him. As soon as the fourth period bell rung I dipped to go to my locker. I never really eat at lunch, but today I decided to because I was going to say hi to Cameron. Walking down the stairs, I made my way to the cafeteria. Discreetly looking around, I tried to see what table he was sitting at. Cringing my nose, I saw that he was sitting with all the slutty, popular girls. I physically had to force myself to walk up to the table. At first Cam didn't even see me, but one of the other girls did.

"What do you want you ugly fag?" She said in her high pitch voice. It took all the strength I had to not bitch slap her.

"I'm just here to say hi to my friend so get a life." I mustered up. The girl seemed surprised by what I said...like yeah hoe I can actually speak up for myself, I thought in my head.

By then Cam had noticed me and hadn't said anything.

"Hey," I said shyly.

"Hey," he replied back without even looking at me. The blondie that I was talking to early opened her mouth again.

"Do you want her to leave?" She asked looking towards Cam. I looked at him right in the eyes without trying to cry.

"Yeah," he said.

Without even glancing back I stumbled through the lunch crowd and into the bathroom. Thankfully there was no else in there. Looking into the reflection of the mirror I saw someone who was worthless. Locking the bathroom door, I cried my heart out. It was the first time in a long time that I had cried this hard. I guess I was just realizing something I should've a while ago, he no longer cares about me.