Chapter 3.

Tell me what you want to hear,Something that'll light those years,Sick of all the insincere,I'm gonna give all my secrets away.

"Selfie." Selena smiled and she put her arm around me and we smiled as I took the picture in the mirror,then we looked at the photo,"Love it,you got post it." Selena smiled.

I posted it on Twitter," Beach time with @selenagomez! #relaxxxxxxed pic.twitter.com/sfdfegegrbooveje"  

"You ready girls?" Austin walked in,"Yep!" I linked arms with Selena and we headed to the beach,we laid our chairs out and sat down,I looked at my mentions,"Joe favorited my tweet.." I looked at Selena,"He's likes your body,girlfran." Selena smiled.

"Nah.." I looked at my phone,I stared at his name,

@joejonas @joejonas @joejonas.

"Demi,stop." Selena looked at me,"What?" I turned my head at her,"I can honestly see that you still like him Demi. You had your chance,you let him go. He hurt you so much,you deserve someone better,like Logan."

"Logan broke up with me.." I mumbled,looking down,"Oh,Demi...I'm sorry.." Selena hugged me,"Thanks.." I sighed,hugging back.

"Demi!" someone rushed over to me,I turned my head,"Hey Justin! I haven't seen you in forever." I got up and hugged me. "How are you?" Justin smiled.

"I'm good. How bout you?" I smiled,"I'm doing well,Hey Selena,hey dude." Justin waved,so did everyone else did. 

"Are you guys going to the big party I'm having at my house tonight?" Justin asked,"We weren't invited." I crossed my arms,"I was hoping you guys would get the memo and come." Justin smiled. I giggled.

"I'll be there,where is it?" I asked.He wrote the address on a napkin,"Hope to see you there." he walks away,I sat down. "DEMI!!"

"What?" I slipped the paper in my bag,"I'm not going to my ex's party." Selena declared,"Fine,but I am. I need some fun." I shrugged.

"I'll go babe.."Austin said,Selena sighed,"Please Selena..." I smiled. "Fine." Selena gave in,I clapped,"Yay!!" I smiled,then I laid my head back.

Joe's POV.

I sat on the couch with Skylar and Mason once I picked them up from school. I turned on the tv. 

"Demi Lovato was caught hitting it up with Justin Bieber!!  Looks like they were all smiles,and Selena,Justin's ex and Demi's best friend, were right next to him! Justin gave Demi his number!!" E news reported,I scoffed.

"@justinbieber did NOT give me his number,besides I already have his number,so therefor,this rumor is STUPID." Demi tweeted.

"Do you still love her?" Chelsea came from behind,"What?" I looked,surprise,"You heard me,babe..do you still love Demi?" she looked at me.

I stood up,"No." I gulped,"Don't you dare lie to me." Chelsea glared,"I don't love her,okay!?" I looked at her,determined. "YOU DON'T LOVE MOMMY!?" Mason yelled and ran to his room,Skylar copied. 

I walked backwards,"I don't love her,Chels..I love you." I headed to Mason's room. "Hey dude..." I came in his room,with my hands in my pocket.

"Go away,daddy." he started packing,I chuckled a little,"Where you going?" I sat on his bed,"To mommy." he said packing,"You don't love daddy?" I frowned.

"You don't love mommy!!" he protested,"Mase..I love your mommy so much,but my love is different now..I love her as a mother to my children..I love Chelsea..You'll understand when you get older.." I kissed his forehead.

"So you love mommy?" Mason looked at me,"Yes." I laughed.

Demi's POV

We were getting ready for Justin's Party now. I slipped on a short black sequenced dress and black leather heel booties and a chopped black leather jacket. I did my makeup and fixed my hair. I opened the door.

"Is this too much?" Selena asked,she was wearing a turquoise sparkly short dress and gold heels with makeup on her face and her hair pinned up.(what she wore at one of her spring breakers premieres.)

"No,you look perf." I smiled,we headed to Justin's house.

Maybe I'm a different breed Maybe I'm not listening,So blame it on my A.D.D. baby,Sail!Sail!

The music bursted inside the home,"Hey guys! You are looking good girls!!" Justin smiled,"Thank you!" I smiled,Austin and Selena left us for the snack bar..

"Want something to drink?" Justin asked,"Sure." I followed him to the bar,"I want you to taste this new drink."I smiled and he started mixing tequila and vodka together,I smiled,"Looks digusting." 

"Just try it." Justin smirked,as he handed me the shot,I drank it,"It's so digusting that it's addictive." I cringed my face.

"You just want a beer?" he laughed,"Yes,please."

He came back with a beer,"Thank you." I took a sip.

..

I fell over on Justin,"Hii." I giggled,"Hey gurrl." he chuckled,"Shhhh.."  I put my finger on his lips,then I kissed him,I was a little tipsy. 

His hands explored my body as our lips were syncing. I wrapped my arms around him and he carried me to his bedroom,I slipped off his white tank as he took off my jacket,"Make love to my baaaabbbyy." I moaned.

He smiled at me and unzipped my dress.

Joe's POV.

"Babe...can we talk??" Chelsea walks in,with her hand on her stomach,"Sure,babe." I smiled. "Um....sit down.." she gulped,I sat down on the edge of our bed,"What is it?..."

"Jacob is missing.." she said.