Chapter 5.

I was thinking,I just saw Joe's fiance makingout with another man,If I tell Joe,will I have a chance? I wondered. "Mommy,I wanna go home." Jacob whined. "Sorry Jake. Let's go home." I pushed him back to our house.

I pulled him inside,"You wanna watch tv?" I asked,"Yeah." he answered so I pushed him to the living room,I handed him the remote,"There you go sweetie." I headed to my bedroom,I sighed and dialled up Joe.

"Yellow?" he answered,"Hey,can we talk?" I sat down on my bed,"Uh,yeah." he said,"What's up?" he asked,"Well..I was pushin Jacob around town...and I saw..."

"Saw what,Demi?" he asked,"I saw Chelsea kissing another guy.." I said.

"GOD,DEMI." he raised his voice,I became quiet."YOU HAD ME BUT YOU LOST ME,DEMI. CAN YOU SEE THAT I LOVE CHELSEA?!" he paused,"IF THIS IS JUST THE WAY TO SHOW YOU HOW JEALOUS YOU ARE,THEN FUCKING STOP.CAN YOU JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS FOR ONCE?! THIS IS WHY WE NEVER WORKED!!" he yelled.

I felt a tear go down,but then anger aroused,"See you in court." I hung up. I laid on the bed,thinking. I sighed. "MOMMY!!" Jacob yelled and I ran downstairs. "I dropped the remote." he looked at me,I  laughed a little and handed him the remote and I wrapped my arms around him,I kissed his cheek. "I love you so much,Jake."

"I love you too mommy..can you keep a secret?" he looks at me,"Yeah,baby." I ran my hands through his dark brown hair,like Joe's. "I don't like Chelsea." he looked at me.

"Well,me neither,baby." I sighed,"Why doesn't you like her? She'll be your stepmom.." I sat on the arm of the couch,"She always want to be with daddy..she doesn't care about my sissys and brother." he looked at her,"Can you talk to daddy?"

I looked down,"I wish I could,sweetie..but he loves Chelsea..and I have no say..until she does something to you or your brother and sisters." I kissed his cheek.

"Alright mommy.." Jacob sighed.

Joe's POV.

Chelsea came home. I was on the couching,thinking,with Skylar on my lap. "Hey sweetie." Chelsea smiled,"Hey." I put Sky down and got up,"So where were you?"

"Places.." she hung her coat up,"Places? Be specific?" I crossed my arms,she looked at me,"You don't trust me or anything?" 

"I do,I just...I want you to be real with me."

Demi's POV.

"I ruined it Selena,I ruin a relationship that I'll never get back." I cried out,"I hate to be honest here...but you did,Demi...he loved you,but now he's loving someone else." Selena sighed.

I broke down in tears.

"Demi?" Selena asked,"I'm here..I'm sorry.." I wiped my eyes,"Everytime I see him with her..I remember...him..and me.." I sighed.

"Demetria,I love you,and you're my best friend,but you have to move on,Demi. He moved on,it's your turn." 

"For me...it's not easy...I have to go..." I hung up and sighed,"TIme for bed,sweetie." I got up,"It's snowing,mommy!!" Jacob cheered,I looked out the window,"Yeah,it's a chance that you might not have  school tomorrow,but doesn't mean you don't have to get to bed,let's go." 

"Where am I sleeping?.."  Jake looked at me,"Downstairs bedroom,sweetie."

...

"Night Jake. Love you." I kissed his forehead and tucked him in,I turned off his lamp and shut the door,I headed to the kitchen,I sighed and started doing the dishes.

I heard a knock on the door,I gasped.

"What are you doing here?"

----------------------------------------------------------

WHO IS AT THE DOOR!?! JFJKFJ