It's time...savior. ..

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  

▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ ☻/︻╦╤─  

Il███████████████████]. /▌  

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.. / \  

Lol random but hey new chapy my lil trolls I've been back to the enemy of self harm but my deoress help me write don't ask how just does well im soryy if this is boring story time!!!!!!PEW PEW!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andys POV

pulling her upstairs to my room to talk."we need to talk."saying quitely scratching the back of my neck."wh-what?"she stuttered. Oh no I didnt fuck."it's about that kiss Harmony."I said calming her down alil.wait do I really wanna say this.'she needs to know Andrew tell her whimp'wow the voice in my head hates me...but is right okay here goes nothing."Harmony, I need to tell you this....here goes nothing..."I whisper the lat part taking a deep breath."Ilovesince we whereinfithgradeandwanttobewith you!"I said fast guesing she understood by smiling at me.thats good right that shes smiling.

Lyrics POV

wow alot is running through my head wen he said he had strong feeling all I could do was smile then I react by kissing him "I love you Andrew!"saying it between a kiss he kissing me back this end up being a make out session which last about an hour."will you be my girlfriend?"Andy said breathing hard I nod like an idiot but didnt care honestly I was happy and we made out for about a few more minutes.

Sammis POV

I was walking still wondering where I'm going to stay till my phone rings its unknown...

"Hello?"i asked 

"Hey its Jinxx" 

"Oh hey!"I smiled but flinch feeling pain on my face 

"I'm picking you up."he said without asking me if I was okay. 

"Jinxx I-I don't live there anymore...."I sad feeling my tear fall 

"Where are you I'm picking you up!?!?"he reallybsounds worried but why... 

"Umm at the park."I said looking where I was at he said okay and hung up

10 minutes later Jinxx help me with my luggage's and bags in the car. He came up to me and held me,I really need this right now was crying in his hard chest.he pick my head up whipping my tears away,"hey its going to be okay I'm here now don't have to worry about that family anymore."he said with that he kissed my head and open the door to his car for me to get in so did he got in and started to talk and hold hands there was flirting here and there . It felt nice know the feeling of love again we drove till we got to a house it was about 3 stories big wow.'someone wants to be in someones pants' the voice said what no!

Jinxxs POVs

can i kiss her back?can i tell her?should i?wow i feel bad how could her parents throw her out like that?whats this feeling in my heart,in my stomach?i feel nervous..."hey Sammi?i-i" I kissed her with passion this felt right.it was sparks a electric shock sounds cheesy but it was was shes the one she kissed me back harder. I started to kiss her jawline to her neck finding her soft spot.wow she taste sweet.i heard a lil moan from her.i felt her fingers sliding down my back giving my goosebumps i kissed her lips again.she got on top of me.was this happening now!"Jeremy i l-li-like like y-you.'' she stuttered she started to blush it was cute.wait wait she fucking likes me!!! "I dont know what it is about you but I'm hooked to you i've never had these feelings " i looked in her blue gray eyes which were sparkling.

Ashelys POVs

I saw a car pull up to the drive way."hey its JInxx!!!" i yelled getting up from the counter running to the drive way wow it was dark...wait there someone else with him..."Jinxx!!!"CC ran out naked i looked at him yep he's drunk.we ran up to the car he was with that red head Sammi they were making out wow.CC taped the glass.the jumped up she jumped to the passenger seat hiding her face Jinxx flicked us of i gave him a stupid smile running back insed with CC."JInxx has a new girlfriend!"i yelled in the house i ran up the stairs to Andy's room."What.The.Fuck!!" seeing him and my girlfriend making out. looked up from each other shocked wow if looks can kill i would of been of dead.'Ash shes not your girlfriend you cheated on her and she broke up with you remember?!' the voice in my head said fuck it was right...i walked out the room closing the door. i head to my room in silences.sit on my head trying to wrap things around in my head.i was so stress i wanted to do something i'll regret.something i was against.cutting. Lyrics use to cut maybe she has a blade. i ran to her bathroom looking through her stuff after a minute of looking i foundd the new beauty of the blade.i ran back to my room i heard Andy and Lyrics talk."Andy Just listen would you!" i heard lyrics say."Lyrics you promise you would have stop!" he yelled.was she cutting again....but why? before i walked to my room to do the damage Lyrics walked out his room with tears down her cheek i looked at her."h-hey A-Ash?"she said sounded more like a question.i looked at one more time.i walked closer to her and held her carrying her to her room.feeling my chest become wet by her tears."hey its going to be okay your strong enough."i said rubbing her back but im not. i felt bad telling her that because i was going to do the same..but she was Strong she's been through hell as a kid and with me and her ex abusing her and me cheating on her with Scout. She cuddle against my chest i lay there with her holding her.soon her breathing became slower as she dose to sleep i got up and tuck her in with a kiss on her head and a good night i felt to do the damage still. one cut for the stress,one cut for hurting her,one cut for the pain. i looked down at the fresh deep cuts and the bloody sink and blade.'Ashely this isnt you'the voice in my head said . its right its not me...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys hope you like well i love you and srry for the waiting. VOTE>COMMENT. thnx