No One Can Know....

okay i really need to update more sorry i've been having problems with self harming and family i'll try to put more love you guys enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

repeat

Jinxx POVs

"okay.."she looked up at me and kissed my cheek good night.i saw her walked in i felt a smile crack on lips.''night."i muttered i headed back to the house enjoying night. ''Mrs.Sammi Ferguson.has a ring to it." i said looking at the stars smiling.

Sammi POVs

i kissed Jeremy. OH.MY.GOD.FUCKING.KISSED.HIM!! what will he say to me next time when we see each other.'sammi it was on the cheek your worried about something stupid -_-' the voice in my head said. i took a deep breath going up the stairs to my house....as usual there was beer bottles and liquor everywhere.i started to pick the mess up."Sammi!!!where the fuck are you at slut!!" i flinch hearing is voice coming close.he came in the room where i was picking up the mess."where.were.you."he said between his teeth. i stood up straight looking at him."i-i wa-was with st-stacy d-d-dad.'' i started to shake and stuttered. he got closer making my nervous.i saw him raise his had to me it was moving like it was in slow motion.i closed my eyes holding my ground.next thing i knew i was on the ground i felt a sting on my face then a heavy body on me..please dont tell me he's going to do this.tears falling out my eye.'NO Sammi he's not worth these tears!'the voice was sadly right he wasn't worth my tears they some how stoped i felt a cold sharp pain on my arm i open my eyes to see he...he was cutting my arm."emo lying slut!!!" he yelled...something took over me."I'm not a slut!asshole!!" yelling at him pushing him off with all my strength. Standing over him."I'm done with this family while you sick people call mr slut, whore, your "perfect" child is sleeping around with strange men!"I yelled running up my stairs to pack my belongings in my backpack and luggage."where are you going?!"my sick drunk mother said graving my wrist. "Anywhere but here!"I yelled geting out her grip I walked past my father meeting Stacy outside."finally, your out the house slut!"she laughed I turned to face her I dont what's going on with me but I had enough of this bullshit "like you care.."punching her dead her face walking away. Looked at my phone and saw 2 missed calls and 3 messages....by Jeremy. I smiled calling back.

Lyrics POVs

It's been an hour and the AA guys where hanging upstairs I believe. "Okay Lyrics one more time and we'll be done."Michael our bass player said to me as I heard the beat the the song pstarted to play Alone by FIR

Come on!

Oh! This is the end of everything that I've known

(so come on!)

White boy on the beat rocking Gucci sneaks

All I do is win, Charlie Sheen

Started out in '06 and revived the scene

So many motherfuckers wanna be like me

Came from the lowest of lows

Rose to the top with a vision

My haters talking shit while washing

Dishes for a living

Fuck you bitches, I'm a business

I'll be kissing on your Mrs.

What you spend in 15 months is what I spend in 15 minutes

Alone!

Don't give a fuck about you

You feeling froggy, motherfucker, ain't a damn thing you can do