Landnever ~OUAT Peter Pan Fan-Fic~

~Maya’s back story (most of it)~

Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of a place called Landnever. A place where there were never any adults to boss you around; A place where you could adventure all you wanted; A place where you could fight pirates and hang around with cowboys and cowgirls.

My name is Maya and I live with three older sisters. My father died in the Great Ogre war and we were left with my mother and the tailor shop. We all worked there. A place I’d always hated. On my spare time I’d read fairy tales. The other kids in town would play tag or hide-and-seek, but not me.

One day when my sisters were complaining. I went out into the forest to read. On my way to my little spot was a girl around my age who needed help. When I finally found her, she’d told me that she’d been chasing her dog when she tripped and scraped her knee. I tore off a piece of cloth and wrapped her wound. I helped her stand up.

“Thank you kind ma’am.” she said.

“Oh, my named Maya by the way. May I ask what your is?”

“Snow White.”

I bowed my head and did a little curtsy. She told me to stop and said that she needed help finding her dog. We search for a few hours till she went back home empty handed. Snow said I could visit anytime I wanted. When I went home that day, my mother asked me to go grab some fire wood. As soon as I was out the door, they locked me out. I tried getting back in with no luck. I walked to the palace and asked to see Snow White. From that day on, I lived in the palace with her.

When we reached the age of fifteen, her father died. She went for a walk a few days later with one of the guards and never return. Queen Regina said that she’d died in the woods that day. Months later, we found out the truth. She’d escaped and was in hiding. The queen was going to use me as bait, which did not go as she planed. I ran away from the palace in search for my friend.

On my sixteenth birthday, I found Snow. I’d told her all about the Landnever when we were kids, and she told me to go there. The only way to get there with was a magic bean. I found out one of the beanstalk still stood. At the bottom was Tiny the giant. He’d come down to get away from his brothers. We shared each other story of our family, or, in my case, previous families. At the end of the day we’d made a pact to always stick together. He let me live up in the sky with him. A year later his family was murdered. As he was destroying the beans, he gave me one of the last and told me to follow my dreams. To go to Landnever.

Once I landed there, I set up my own camp and became the first Lost Girl. The first, to make that clear. I befriended the cowboys and cowgirls. They taught me how to hunt and how to identify plants. A while after that, I came I discovered how to use magic to fly. I could go the Enchanted Forest and bring others like me here. The first to join was Lillian, or Lilly for short. Over the years, more and more came.

We found out that there was a place full of Naiads. The place they lived was Naiads Lake. They didn’t like to be bothered much so we stayed away from that place.

The next thing we discovered were the Trolls. Ugly, hideous things that lived in caves and underground. When we’d get near them,they’d throw rocks or mud at us. Of course, we didn’t mind at all. There not like the Naiads that try to drown you.

Years later is when he pirates arrived. There captain was Red-Handed Jill. They wanted to take us and make them into her crew, but like the girls we are, we fought for our rights. They also tried to take over the island. Somehow they’d made an alliance with the Trolls which wasn’t a good thing at all.

But one day that all changed when a boy came to Landnever. The boy was Peter Pan.