Another one gone -19-

Your all going to hate me at the end of this chapter. I hate myself because of it.

*Maya's P.O.V.*

I wake up and sat up. Or more like tried to sit up. My hands and feet were tied. My mouth was gagged and my neck was stiff. On top of that, I was in a cage. Where ever I was it was dark and humid. I could hear water dripping of in the distance. It also wrecked like something was dying. Ew!

Someone was coming. More like something. It was a troll. Not just any troll. It was Rakash, Ekons adviser. I'm in big trouble.

He walked over to the cage and unlocked it. I plugged my nose when he was about ten feet away.

"Ekon wishes to see you." He said. Wishes, pfft, yeah right. I'm the last person he wants to see. I, of course,  would never say any of this out loud. If a troll were to hear anything I thought about them I'd be dead.

We walked out of cave was being held in and Into a valley of fog. Trolls sent me glares as I walked by. I'd smile and wave. A few threw rocks at me. Ouch, I'm going to hurt in the morning.

Rakash bowed  at the to the chief in the throne. I took a step forward. He was looking at me looking like he was waiting for something.

"What?" I asked.

"Your supposed to bow" he replied.

"Can't we skip that part and get to business,  Ekon?" He grunted from my announce. I smirked a  little. It's always fun to annoy people and other species.  "Why am I here?"

"Your girls come for you. We fight. They die. Simple."

"So I'm bait?" He nodded. "What if this plan of yours fails?"

"Then we feast. On you." He got up and walked away. Every troll followed. All that was left was wait for my girls, including Peter, to save me.

*Peter's P.O.V.*

We were right outside they Troll Valley. We had a plan set up already. Lillian was running through the valley as we speak. She was alone. The rest of the girls were right behind me. We waited for Lillian to untie Maya, have the trolls come out, then thats when the rest of us come in.  

Right at that moment Lilian popped up. She started untying the ropes. Around them in the fog I could see there were things moving around. Both the girls stood up and looked around.

"Move in" I whispered.  We made our way down to the valley. We were wearing cloaks with the hoods up. Swords were drawn and bows were, weapons were ready. We gathered around the trolls. I could see Maya and Lillian in the center. Lilian slipped a knife into Maya hands.

She kicked some troll in the chest. That was our signal to go

"Charge!" I yelled. I caught Maya's eye. She smirked at me before returning to battle. I fought my way though many trolls before I reached her.

"Nice plan. For a boy." I ignored her little insult.

"Thanks, even Lilian a proved of it." We now had our back together while fighting.

"I say we get out of here now" she said.

"Agreed." We got out of the fighting circle.

"Fall back!" Maya screamed. All the girls came running. We were the last to run. As we turned one of the trolls spook up. All the girls stopped and turned to see.

"Don't you want this little one?" He asked,  his voice full of amusement.  He held one of the lost girls. I believe it was Chloe, the one we saved from the ship.

"Ekon," Maya took a step, her voice loud and clear,"put her down now."  

"Oh, but that would be no fun now would it." He pressed a knife to her throat. She screamed out in pain. Maya was about to charge but I held her back. I shook my head.  It was too late and she knew it. We all knew it.

"Now I have my revenge." One last cry rang out before silence. Chloe was dead. Maya pushed past me and ran to the body. She held the dead girl her and cried.

Finally I got her up and away from the girl. Lilian carried the remains back.

Later that day we buried her. All the lost girls were there as well as the cowboys. Everyone shedded tears but me. I never knew her.

After she was buried one of the girls, Evie, was taken home.  She was heartbroken and didn't want to be on the island any more. Later that night Maya took her home. When she returned from her trip she went to her tent and didn't come out.

It was like the whole island was in mourning.

------------------------------------------------------------

Why do I keep making the inoccent die and suffer? I am ashamed of what I put in this chapter. If you want to kill me I don't blame you but please don't. Please don't. Now you understand why I didn't was to put this up yesterday. 

Comment.

I wont make you vote for this sad chapter but you can if you want.