The garden of lilies -18-

Back in Neverland...

*Felix’s P.O.V.*

“Wendy, watch him.” I said pointing at Henry. She nodded as Henry walked toward her.I walked out of the tree house. I would have had a lost boy watch him but I had no clue who would watch him. Nothing was going on a camp. I just needed a bit of alone time away from everyone.

I was walking toward a certain place. A special place. One no one knew about. On my way there a lily come from the sky. It landed in my hand and whispered something.

“To my beloved Felix,I shall always love you. And may we be reunited one day.”

It was another flower from Lily. Once a week I would get a new one. I held the flower in one hand and continued walking. I reach my spot and planted the lily. I stood up and looked a little clearing. It was full of the lilies. I held back my tears. I remember seeing her terrified face right before I hit the water. She thinks I’m dead. And Maya Nap was to blame.

I took a deep breath and walked away. As I did I saw a movement out the corner of my eye. I turned my head and heard laughing in the distance. I chased after the beautiful sound. It sounded so similar. The laughs died down as I reached the shore.

In front of me was Lily. Her long blonde hair was thrown over her shoulders. Her big blue eyes looked right at me.

“Why does this place do this to me?” I asked myself. Every once in a while Pan’s shadow would do this to me. He thought it was entertainment.

“Go away Shadow!” I yelled at it.

“But Felix, it’s me.” It said and put a hand on my arm.

“No it’s not!” I took my club and whacked it. It pained me to do it. It looked just like Lily so much. The appearance of Lily disappeared. It was now a black figure with bright eyes. I flew off as I crumpled to the ground.

“Why did I have to listen to that sound that night?” I asked myself as I cried.