Chaper 1

On sarahs birthday was her birthday. she got the best birthday gift ever from her mom. It was her adoption form! Sarah was now turning 7 years of ageness and she was becoming a granny. Sarahs mom was an abuse dad and was tired of using her strength on Sarah when Sarah didn't flip her moms pancakes. So Sarah was sent off to the pishkas adoption centre. She went into her dorm room and opened up the blinds and yelled "IM ALIVE" and the quietly sits in her mattress in the floor. In that moment she heard her door slam open with her super cat ears and flew across the room to hide. It was Bernard with her goodnight boogie milk. Sarah was a cannibal so she
eat up Bernard and chugged her nice boobie milk and went to sleep.  The next morning Sarah got adopted because she was a clingy little shit. So her new owners names were  Elvin and Brian. Elvin was the mom and Brian was the dad. They always gave Sarah spanking on her bare bum because she was a bad girl. One night Sarah got rapped by Elvin after she heard Elvin and Brian doing anal on the couch over all of her naked barbies. One day Sarah left the house and tried to escape and little did she know that Elvin and Brian were always watching her so they put up an invisible electric fence and she got shocked so hard she threw up a little bit. They cleaned up her puke then have her another good hard spanking. Sarah went back to the abuse home and cried and cried. All she wanted was a muscular cow as her pet. The next day she was sitting in her backyard and then a muscular how came prancing threw the meadows into her backyard. She took it home. She put it in her closet and sang songs to it every night. One day Sarah Wales into her room and saw the big old grumpy cow sitting in her bed wearing sandals. She felt a breeze, she looked up and saw her window open. And she saw a angry Elvin waiting for her....