Chapter Six

I sat across from Harry on the train, both of us still embarrassed and awkward from earlier. I had paid for two tickets, just so he could stay in this form for longer. He, of course, had thanked me greatly. 

"So, Harry," I smiled, stealing his eyes from the window. "You said something yesterday I didn't understand- that the way Guardian Angels work is that one dies as their human is born?"

"Ah, yeah," He grinned, blushing lightly. "There are some exceptions, like if more people are born than people die, but those are usually taken by those who died when there wasn't somebody born."

"I guess that makes sense," yawning and leaning backwards into the seat, I thought more about everything that had happened. "Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Is there a way you can go back to being alive? Like, during my lifetime?"

He went quiet for a moment, and then shrugged. "Well, there is, but, it's really difficult, and probably impossible." Running a hand through his curly locks, he sighed. "No one can mourn me. Once everyone has stopped mourning me, I can be reborn."

"Reborn? Like, as a baby again?" I was on the edge of my seat, ready to get up as soon as the train pulled into the stop- the next one was our transfer. 

"I'm not sure. It's not like I can just get up from my grave and start walking around again, is it? People I knew would freak out if they saw me," He laughed richly, pulling out his transfer ticket and standing up. "I hope I'm not a baby though.." I heard him mutter, but let it go.

----

"Well," I stretched, standing in front of a cemetary. "This is where you were buried?" Suddenly glad I had dressed nicely, I opened the door to the visitors room. 

"Welcome to Holmes Chapel Cemetary, how may I help you?" a small woman behind the desk greeted, typing something into her computer. 

Harry, are you invisible? 

"Yes," he responded, floating just above my shoulder.

"Uh, I actually came to see an old friend's grave," I responded, signing my name into the guestbook. "Harry Styles."

"Straight down the aisle to the left, follow the path and turn right when you reach the Edwards. The Styles' graves are towards the maple tree."

"Thank you very much," Giving her my best smile, I took my bouquet and started walking.

Brinnng, Brinnng.

"Louis, your phone is ringing," Harry smiled, flashing me the cutest dimples. 

"Ah, it's Zayn. Lemme pick up."

"Louis? I did some searching, and I found out something-"

"Zayn, I'm at the cemetary, can it wait?"

"No, no, this is perfect. If Harry touches his grave, he should be able to regain all of his memories- it was written in one of the books my mom had in her study."

"I'll tell him. God, we're so lucky your parents love the supernatural. Thanks Zaynay." I clicked the off button and put my phone back in my pocket. "Zayn says you can get your memories by touching your grave, are you up to that?"

"Of course," the curly-haired boy smiled and tangled his fingers up with mine.

"Well, uh, Here we are," I blushed, gesturing towards the tombstone. "Harry Edward Styles, 1/2/75 - 24/12/91."

He got down on his knees, admiring the picture of him placed into the stone. "So, I just touch this and I'll remember?"

"Supposedly. That's what Zayn read. His parents are into the occult, so they have a lot of books on Angels and the like."