Chapter: Seventeen

Chapter: Seventeen

Ashley's POV

 “Sir, calm down or we will have to emergency land this plane.” I hear an airline attendant say.

 “I am calm!” I hear Adams voice and can hear his breathing from here. What the heck is going on? I hear something hit the side of the plane then a sound of sheer pain as I see Adam pass out into the isle. Panic on the plane spreads like wildfire as the employees try to calm everyone down.

 “Attention all passengers we will be landing in New York and will provide buses to take you to Montreal sorry for the inconvenience.” I stare at Adam laying there wondering what could have caused him such pain.

Tyler's POV

 “Did you lock the windows Quinton?” I say sitting in front of the TV.

 “No why?” he replies looking at me funny.

 “Look at this news report.” I say to him he walks over and sits down.

 “Another murder has taken place in Montreal the killer is the same one that is responsible for the death of Emma Evens. The victims family has choose not to revel their son's name. Both victims go to John Stanford High School. Farther details will be released when DNA evidence from the scene is reviewed. If you know anything about the murders contact the Montreal police department.”

 “Relax, you are worried over nothing. I am going to bed.” Quinton says and goes upstairs. I sit there for a while and doze off.

 Mitch's POV

 I open my eyes to see the basement light on. I adjust my eyes to the light to see Nicole on me kissing my face. I jump up causing her to hit her head on the pole.

 “Shit!” she shouts rubbing the side of her head.

 “What the hell do you want!” I scream at her desperate to get out of here.

 “Nothing” she walks back upstairs and I slam my body against the pole. I can't stand this anymore. I hit the ground again and stay there weeping in the darkness.

 ???'s POV

 Heavy breathing fills the thick night air and looked down at the place where his suffering begin. He pours himself something to drink. About an hour passes and he whispers softly into the wind.

 “I will avenge your death and make her suffer worse than you did” he says focused on the stone sitting in the middle of the field. He coldly chuckles and goes to continue his search.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, about the lack of updates. (Insert excuse here) xD