After a while

I was the girl that smiled and I had fun was what people thought but inside I was slowly dying. I found out that I couldn't live with my mother no matter what. I felt like I could die but it got better someday everything got more perfect. My old friend from my last school writed to me and we became friends again. Let's call her Naomi and we was unstoppable she learned me new stuff like I didn't know what anime was and she learned me everything about being a otaku and it was so fun I started watching so much anime and read so much manga. That was when I found out who I was and what I loved. She helped me through so much idk what I would do without her. She is like a sister for me I wouldn't mind living with her that's our dream that when we can that we are going to live together. I was happy I thought nothing could bring me down. but there was I got bullied for being an otaku and that I was different. But I still had my friend so I hoped that everything would get better.

________________________
Hi guys and gurls sorry I haven't been posting a long time I have had some problems with my life that I needed to get control over I'm still working on it but now I have some time . See ya in the next chapter~~~~