Chapter 1

I was sitting in my flat, it's a very basic flat. A kitchen, 1 bathroom, one bedroom and a small living room. It's all I can afford because my job is not well paid, I'm a waitress in a diner down the road in the centre of London. I walk to work everyday and I don't have a car.

I had just got back from work on a rainy Monday evening I was trying to find my keys in my bag when the lift arrived for my floor I got out and froze. YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED YOU HAVE 24HOURS TO LEAVE. "Uuuurrrggh" I cried and slid down the door and fell to my knees with my hands in my face, just what I need. I stayed there thinking, I have no where to go, you see I am an orphan and I haven't seen my parents since I was eight, I lived with my foster family until I was eighteen but I hated them, they abused me.

I opened my flat and packed all of my stuff up ready for a rough night back on the street, I shoved the keys through the letterbox once I had got everything and migrated outside I started walking when it started raining again, I fiddled in one of the bags trying to find an umbrella, got it, I was trying to put it up but my hands were covered in rain and I couldn't do it, I wasn't paying attention to were I was going and I slipped on the concrete and fell into some warm arms.

***SIMON'S POV***

I was walking down the busy streets of London at about 7:00pm I had been catching up with some friends and I was heading to the car park when I saw a stunning girl struggling with something she had lots of bags and I felt bad so I walked faster to try and catch up with her and help, when she slipped into my arms. "Woah! Are you okay?" I said chucking, "ha urm thank you yes", "what's with all the bags?" I asked "I got kicked out of my apartment" she replied looking down at the ground. "Oh no that's awful do you have anywhere to stay?" I asked her surprised "no" she replied before bursting into tears, "it's okay I have room back at my house would you like to stay there?" She lifted her head and said "I'd hate to be any trouble". "No not at all please come, I'm heading to my car now."

***THEO'S POV***

He was so generous, we were walking to his car now talking he said his name was Simon and I told him mine was Theo. When we got in his car he looked at my eyes in wonder.

***SIMON'S POV***

I looked at Theo when we got in the car. She was beautiful, she had light blonde hair in a messy bun, an adidas sweater, black leggings and some adidas trainers, she had a silver anklet on her left foot with various charms on. (MEDIA💁🏼) she giggled and I realised I'd been staring for ages, "sorry" I laughed. Then drove off to the sidemen house on the way I explained who the sidemen were and that we were all youtubers.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter I will do another one soon! 😋💗💗