Chapter 5

I woke up in an ugly blue gown and a high up bed I look around and see Simon and Tobi sitting in the room fast asleep. What the fuck happened. Tobi opens his eyes and sees I'm awake he jumps up and hugs me "I'm so sorry Theo it's all my fault I shou-" I interrupted him and said "Tobi calm down I'm okay!" "You're not you've got a broken leg and a broken arm and its all my fault", I could see tears in his eyes and I hugged him. Simon woke up and hugged me "thank god you're alright! The others are outside should I get them in?" He said "yes please" they all came hurrying in and hugged me one by one.

***A FEW MINUTES LATER***

The nurse came in with a wheelchair and said "are you ready to go now?" "Yes I think so" I replied and the boys helped me into the wheelchair and I signed out in reception they wheeled me out the hospital to the car park and Simon and JJ helped me in the car.

***TIME SKIP TO BACK AT HOUSE***

Simon picked me up bridal style when we got to the house and took me inside it was so romantic, he took me to the living room and lay me down on the sofa and kissed my head "I'm so glad you're okay Theo" he said "me too" I smiled.

I must have fallen asleep on Simon's lap because I woke up to him stroking my hair. I stayed there for a while.

***SIMON'S POV***

JJ had an idea and told me that he's going to move all of Theo's stuff to the living room so she doesn't have to go up any stairs with her broken arm and leg I said "she'd love that JJ, shall I get her out of the house for a couple of hours?" "Yeah that'd be great!" He smiled.

***THEO'S POV***

I was lying on the sofa with Simon when he said "let's go out, I know a caffe down the road we could go to" "sure that sounds great if you don't mind pushing me!" I replied laughing "I think I'll manage".

"I'm just going to quickly get changed I smell like hospital". Simon helped me upstairs and I went into my room to get changed I wore a white sweater, some black trackies and put one ugg on my right foot I then left my hair how it was (MEDIA💁🏼) and we head out.

Thanks to anyone reading!! 💋💋