Chapter 4

***THEO'S POV***

We finished filming all the videos at about 6:00pm so Tobi said we should all go to Nando's and I was totally down for that, we went back to the house first to get changed I wore blue ripped jeans, a black strap top, sandals and a black bag. I quickly plaited my hair and put some subtle makeup on and we left the house.

***SIMON'S POV***

I was waiting for Theo by the door when I turned round to see her walking down the stairs, "wow you look stunning!" I said "why thank you" she replied smiling. We linked arms and I opened the passenger seat door for her she got in and we drove off.

***TIME SKIP TO AFTER FOOD***

***THEO'S POV***

I nuzzled my head into Simons shoulder, I felt like I had known him forever. "Awh you're cute" he says taking a selfie of us both. "I'm going to edit the video from today later are you definitely okay with being in it?" He asked "of course I am!" I smiled. He kissed my forehead and I looked up at him blushing.

***TIME SKIP TO BACK AT THE HOUSE***

Me JJ, Simon, Tobi and Harry were in the living room and the others were in the kitchen, JJ suddenly said "let's play GTA V" the Tobi said "yeahhh lets". "Theo have you ever played before?" Asked JJ "damn right I have!" I replied making him laugh. He handed me a controller and we started the game. "Got the boost boys!" They all said at the same time I laughed. I jade my played in years but some how I still won. "I can't believe a girl just beat me at GTA" JJ said laughing.

***SIMON'S POV***

Everything about Theo is amazing and she is so funny I wish I had the guts to tell her how I feel. I must have looked sad because Theo asked if I was okay, I just nodded and went upstairs. I shut my door and sat at my desk to start editing. I'd just started when I heard a knock at my door "who is it" I said a little too aggressively, "it's Theo, can I come in?" "Yeah okay". She came in and sat on the edge of my bed "what's wrong?" She asked "nothing" I replied fake smiling. "If there's anything you want to tell me I'm always here Si". "Thank you Theo" I hugged her and she left the room.

***THEO'S POV***

It was about 10:00pm by now and I decided to get some drinks from the shop down the road Tobi said he'd come with me, so we set out.

We came to cross the main road and there weren't many cars going past so Tobi stood in the middle of the road and started jumping on the cats eyes I was laughing so hard but then I saw the car, I ran into the road and shoved Tobi out of the way, but I couldn't get away in time and it hit me.

Darkness. That's all I remember.

Sorry it's on a bit of a cliff hanger will update soon! 💞💞