Back Cover Blurb

Who Am I?

When seventeen-year-old suicidally depressed and existentially obsessed Zoe Galaxy seriously considers this question, she earns a passport to another dimension outside of Real Life, where she enrolls in a mystery school for Masters and Magi in the hope she'll get back her will to live.

During her mystery school training, she learns how to Wake Up from being a snoozer (humans asleep to their true power) and meets rebel magician, Davin—the one she was born already loving. Wanting to be good enough for him, she accepts the prophesied Destiny of One and become the thing she loathes—a hero.

Her first task is to lift the gate of darkness keeping snoozers chained in invisible shackles to lives of suffering and slavery to a sinister agenda. Fulfilling her destiny might be easier if Tutela, the dark Master of the Void, wasn't trying to stop her. And, her memories weren't wiped clean every time she returned to Real Life. Instead, all she has to guide her is a vague inner knowing defying all reason and the pull of love for the one she can’t even remember exists.

Hardly much for someone destined to save a dying world.

Debut author Jen Paradise busts out with the first book in the Zoe Galaxy epic series of mystical thrillers ignited by elusive wisdom, snoozer-shattering secrets, hidden truths, and heart-explosive love.