Epilouge:(An Innocent Angel's Love)

(H-H/N)

hi guys!!! (T_____T) eto na...ang ending ng ROAIA :)))

sana magustuhan niyo :))

si Alice yun asa side :)) ------->

click niyo yung box na may star kung nagustuhan niyo and comment kung nu masasabi niyo XD

Enjoy ^___^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Epilouge:(An Innocent Angel's Love)

~Alice's P.O.V~

it's been a year and a half since the day Josh set me free to allow myself to love Ivan again and a month since the relation thing between me and Ivan didn't work out.

here i am, crying at the place where my revenge thing started and the place where Josh decided to end our relationship in order to let me love the person who i truly love again.

in the past few months, many things happened.....

Ace and alexa gail is now happy caring for thier baby keith franz

while Alexa is 8 month's pregnant to baby Arielle Anne.

My friends are now Happy on thier own lives.

Now look at me....

i'm a miserable Angel waiting for her Prince Charming to came back and save her again.....

to LOVE her again.

Once in a lifetime someone breaks my heart, and if i still feel the need to hold that person with every broken piece, that amazing pain is called TRUE LOVE!

and i admit, Mahal na Mahal ko parin si Ivan....

and it really Hurts knowing na hindi pa rin kami ang para sa isa't isa.

Umasa ako.....

Ang sakit (T________T)

Pero i need to let go kasi it's for the best....

i want to make him happy even if it means saying goodbye and setting him free.......

that for me is LOVE......

Sacrificing your own Happiness for Someone's happiness.

my phone rang indicating that someone was calling me.....when i looked at the caller I.d, i felt my heart's beat pick up speed.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

here i am, standing inside the church waiting for the Girl who was better than me....

When I was a kid I used to think being in love was something magical, something special. But when I fell for him, all my expectations of love shattered.......

This is not the fairytale story I wanted......

I loved Him, I still do, but now I'm brokenhearted.

I let Him in, I gave him my all. He said we'd always be together, he promised we'd always be together...

people walk on the aisle until i saw him walking elegantly.

i think he felt me staring at him so he stared back.......

i was captivated.

i want to kiss him....   

i want to feel his touch again.

It Hurts to watch the One You Love LOVING someone else better than you..........

it's true.

ito na siguro yung Karma ko......