The New World

Author's Note: I was asked, for more scrolling room. okay! here we go! Big detailed chapter, wooooooo!

Also: I have no schedule. Deal with it.

-------------------------------

2 months after Herobrine queried about the Rebellion, he had calmed down, and was un-aware of the planet being formed, light years away. The creatures started going to the new world, but only those that were no longer loyal to Herobrine. Herobrine, to them, was not their ruler. The zombies were first, and then... Well, you know. And so, Minecraftia, The New World, OUR world, was created, and populated. But more on that later.

Herobrine never noticed the happenings in his kingdom - it was easy for Steve to pull the wool over his eyes. Notch kept out of sight, and conversed regularly with Steve. It would take about a year for the Creatures to reach Minecraftia, and even then, Notch said he'd keep it changing and making it better.

Soon, the fateful night came when Herobrine was to be killed. 

Steve walked to his brother, the burning white still undermining him even after all the time he'd spent there. Herobrine looked up, slightly startled at Steve's pace. "Sibling - what is wrong? Slow your feet, you are unnerving me."

Steve stared straight into the other's eyes. "Herobrine... You have been good to me. Protecting me from the evils this world had for us, slaying, murdering, eliminating.... Anything, so long as your precious brother was safe. When I was far too weak for a task, you took it upon yourself to accomplish it for me. You always looked out for me, covering me, warning me. That day... When you became-" at this pause, Steve took a deep breath and gestured to his counterpart's eyes. "... You stopped. You used the handle, and tried to stop the blow. You were too late, but, you could always overcome my weaknesses."

"Steve.... Wh- I don't- " Herobrine thought for a moment, gathering his words. "What are you saying?"

Steve sighed heavily. "Herobrine... Brother... I'm saying, that it's time, I overcome my own weaknesses, by myself. This tyranny, this dictatorship, I want nothing to do with it anymore. It was crumbling and weak to begin with. Fear and force are such cowardly ways to rule."

Herobrine was taken aback. He'd always thought Steve shared his veiws, and enjoyed striking fear into those he was afraid of not so long ago. "When we were little... you'd always hide from the things you'd feared the most. Even now you hide. You hide behind your words! You are petty! A coward! Weak! You fear me! You come here, with your speech, to catch me off guard, and to kill me!" Herobrine lashed out with insult, after insult, and eventually Steve had had enough.

"Herobrine! Cease this nonsense! My cowardice, my weakness, it ends today, as do you!"

Even as he said the words, Steve had left himself open, and Herobrine swiped him in the stomach. The power and force behind the blow was brobdingnagian* and it sent Steve crashing through the wall. Steve groaned, and got up. He hurt for a few minutes, but was ready to fight, his diamond sword shining in the moonlight. He struck Herobrine again and again, following a slash with a side swiping kick, or elbowing him in the face. Herobrine just laughed and shrugged them off, advancing once more on his brother. He drove his own elbow upwards, into Steve's sternum, laughing maniacaly.

Steve fell, and Notch ran to protect him. Steve didn't get up, or say a thing. When Notch saw Steve dead... He couldn't control himself. He lashed out at Herobrine, but the hellish fiend blocked, weaved and dodged. Notch knew his opponent was too strong, though he himself had power, he had harldy used it in the destructive fashion Herobrine had for the long months he'd had access to it. Herobrine also had plenty of fighting experience, and Notch had very little. He knew the odds were againts him, so he ran.

"Now, now... Notch, was it? Why run? I'm sure you are more than capable of fighting me yourself... After all, STEVE was too WEAK to fight me!"

Notch was furious. Using his powers, he created the hardest substance known to him around Herobrine. The blocks of Bedrock surrounded Herobrine, trapping him. Herobrine laughed. The same, eerie, ghoulish, evil laugh as before. Notch wasn't sure what happened next, because before he knew it, an Enderman had come up behind him.

WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE....

THIS MIGHT FEEL STRANGE....

SORRY....

Notch was warped, and strange sights came to his eyes. The world around him, space, and time, was rushing by his face. Lightyears, crossed in an instant, and suddenly, the ground he was standing on was the world he himself had created. He looked around and explored his own world. He looked at the trees surrounding him, and wiped a tear from his eye, as they were oak trees.

-

A month passed, and Notch had made slight changes to the world, but he acknowledged that it wasn't ready yet.

NOTCH...

Notch turned around. The Enderman was back, and he held the body of a man, limp in the Creature's arms. The male groaned, and turned his head.

"Steve..." Notch whispered, staring at the face of his brother. The Enderman set him down gently, and dissapeared again in a puff of smoke.

Notch carried Steve to shelter, and started making preperations to create more people on the world. His world was only Inhabited by the Undead, so far. The Creatures were arriving slowly, as it was difficult to move groups of mobs, rather than moving them seperately. but, it gave Notch the time he needed to show Steve around, if he ever woke up.