Chapter 2 : No Windows/No Need For Flashbacks

I lay in bed listening to other inmates screaming and crying through their cells. The agony, most of them been here longer than me. I'm going to be here for a long ass time. I honestly don't belong here.

Oh shut the hell up, Ambrose. You're insane and don't deserve to go back outside.

OH FUCK OFF!

This voice in drives me insane. Ever since I killed those fools I thought were my friends and the one I thought would call my love. Ugh fuck that, they deserved do be dead. I've done crazy things but that was the worse decision I've made to myself to bring those two to their death.

I got up out of bed and start banging on the cell door, yelling and groaning with one year rolling down my cheek. Some prick yells out: "Get used to it bitch. Most of us have been suffering longer than you have. Man the fuck up."

I wanted to break open this door, find the man who said that and strangle him.

I can't anyways because these people made the doors insane proof. What am I supposed to do at this point? Lay in my disgusting bed this asylum has for me and the rest of us. I turn my back from the cell door and fall back onto the bed and stare at the ceiling.

I don't even know what time it is right now. I can't see daylight in my cell. Yep, no windows. All I got is a lightbulb hanging from the ceiling.

One day I'll escape from this shit hole. I say I don't deserve to be here but my crime will stay in my criminal records for good. Nobody can look at me anymore and say "That guy seems chill and stable.".

Not anymore.. But it wasn't my fault. My heart was telling me don't do it, it'll ruin your life, yet my mind told me to end their life's. I'll never have friends again nor a life partner. I put that all to waste. I don't care anymore. Why should I care about people who've betrayed and lied to me. Not to mention how heartbroken I was to see my-

I don't even wanna talk about this. It makes me sick to my stomach how I witnessed such a unexpected turn to my life. To think I thought I was going to have a perfect life.

No more.. I can't have another temper tantrum. I'm trying to be a stable as ever, a chance to somehow get the hell out of here.

My eyes sealed shut to try to get some rest.

*2 minutes later*

*triple banging on the cell door*

"Wake up lunatic!"

When I actually needed sleep, it's already time to get out?