Chapter 3: Outside

Since I'm kinda new here, I didn't know there was a time for being outside. There was a basketball court with some weights and chairs. I've noticed this place divided the guys and ladies up. Other thing is the lady side had similar stuff except they had volleyball. We were told we have an hour to enjoy being outside and that's it.  *walks over to a chair*

I wanted to be alone so I grabbed a chair and walked to the fence but I didn't even bother looking at the girls. I don't need to fall in love or stare at them for their asses and breasts. I'm not that kinda guy to do that just because I'm already seeing some pervs up against the fence.

I lean back on the chair and looked at up at the roof fence were there was also the beautiful blue sky behind it.

"Hey! Get away from me! L-Let me go!"

I hear a girl yelling. I turn my head to see a short girl with dark brown hair being pushed up against the wall by what it seems to be twins? While all the other girls are not even bothering to stand up for her? Suddenly another chick with black hair with pale skin walking up to them.

"Hey! Knock it off-"

Some other bitch had blonde hair with pink streaks grabs her by the hair and pushes her to the ground and shouted "This is none of your business Casper!" 
The blonde started to kick her but she got up to defend herself but couldn't do it for long..

I turned over to the twins slapping and continuing to bully the girl. One twin kept her up the wall while the other punched her face, kicked her stomach and knees. She began to scream and kick her legs around but a twin stuffed her mouth with a sock. I stood up off my chair and watched, not being able to do something about it. I feel horrible.

The twins threw her cross the room and walked off. The dark brown haired girl laid on the jagged ground. Her face was red , spat out the sock from her mouth and knees were covered in muck with blood smeared on her legs from being thrown. She lifts her face up at me, coughing and whimpering lightly when I can feel that she wanted to scream. She limps her beaten up body away.

I was speechless. I wanted to say something but my body froze in shock.

"I know how you feel man." says a deep voice from behind. I turn myself around to see a man with long wet dark hair with brown eyes. "You couldn't save her." This man had a tribal tattoo from his right arm up to his chest, very buff.
I couldn't even say anything back to him. I fell back in my chair with my hands covering my face.

"She was helpless, suffering.. I-I never thought I could care about someone I don't even know. I-I wish I could've done something I-."

*a bell rang*

I'm assuming that everyone had to go back inside. I feel so broken after what I saw, I didn't wanna move because I'm feeling so many things right now.