Chapter 4: Aiming Right At Her

It was lunch time.

I didn't wanna eat because of how sick I am ever since of what happened during outside hour. I was looking around the room to see if I can find her. I saw the twins sitting next to the blonde girl with pink streaks along with two others.

I've been searching for a bit now and I can't seem to spot her anywhere. I saw that wet hair guy but he was sitting by other people and I didn't wanna bother.

Suddenly I saw her, she was speed walking to the bathrooms. I can't just follow her there. I'll just go to the mens room.

I saw her again but she went in the men's bathroom? Why would she go in there? I slowly walked in there to hear her crying in one of the stalls.

"Who goes there?" She says.

"Some guy?" I answered.

"This bathroom is never used why are you in here?"

"Because it's the men's room? I thought I'd take a piss? Why isn't this bathroom used?"

"Plumbing issues but they're to lazy to fix it. So..this is my place to hide- who are you and why are you talking to me?"

"Do you remember when you saw me after you were beaten down? The guy who stood up and couldn't do anything about it?"

She peaks her head out of the stall and slowly approaches me. Her cheeks are bruised and her eyes swell from her tears. She squinted her eyes and twitched. "W-Why do you care?" she whispers.

"I care. Just...well. Something in me says to talk to you and uh..I'm never like this to anyone. Maybe you should let me do so?"

She looks at me like I'm nuts. "Nobody cares about me."

"What about the pale girl with black hair?"

"Paige... Yeah, I know she tries but is never able to help me. Natalya pushes her down so I can suffer. I understand she doesn't wanna get hurt like I do but it's better to stay away I guess." She laughs nervously. "Everyone just watches me, almost dying in front of them. I don't belong here, I don't deserve this." She looks down at her shoes.

"The name is Aj by the way. I must get going."

"I'm Dean." I introduce myself but she walks out on me.

I'm so crushed by her words.

Are you surprised I haven't said shit to you yet?

My heart aches..

Hello?

WHAT?

Aren't you gonna chase her? This could be your chance you idiot.

Let me do this myself. I know what to do.