1

Adrien was just one word. Tired.
You can't keep up saving the world and school all at the same time. So what did he do get one point away from an F in class. His father was not happy about that.

"Maybe if you study a little more..."
"Cause I don't do that enough..."
"Do I need to hire..."
"Dad! I need you in my life!"
"I'm sorry if I need to make a living..."
"Mom made time for me!"

Then the silence came.

No one spoke of mother since, well, the funeral. Adrien stormed out while his father stayed with the same blank face on.

He walked to the most reasonable place he could think of. The park.

That was a bad idea.

There was Chole right by the big bush. Adrien didn't notice till he sat on the bench. When he noticed and started to leave, he heard a familiar whimper. When he turned and got a better view, he noticed Marinette nealing at the foot of Chole's shoes. She was picking up some school work on the ground. He quickly hid behind a tree to escape the corner of her eye to hear what was going.

"Chole, I thought I said..."
"And I said to stay away..."
"But I feel nothing for..."
"Well keep away from him because you are getting too close to ruining our relationship. If you don't I will..."

Then she bent down and whispered something in Marrinettes ear, but he could see the terror in her eyes.

"Now let's review." Chole started. "Who shall you not be seeing again?"

Marinette whimpered. Chole then took her sketch book, ripped out the pages in her book and placed them in the winds grasp to be carried away, one by one.

"Adrien."

As soon as Adrien heard that, he gasped and ran. How many people has she threatened? Why him?

He ran to one of his dad's building and didn't stop for the employees to say hi as he ran for the roof.